Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

gorgeous aren't they! i love all the flavours haha :)
im all good thanks, looking forward to weigh in tomorrow! how are you getting on? Xx

Was doing great until tonight's meal out at Pizza Express - pretty much a whole weeks worth of syns for one meal. Epic fail! x

27/03/2013

breakfast: strawberries, grapes, raspberries, banana, weight watchers raspberry tart yogurt

snack: 2 alpen lights (hexb)

lunch: ainsley harriott roasted vegetable cous cous(2.5) salad - lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber

snack: alpen light (3)

dinner: cheese(hexa) 2 egg omlette, bbq wedges

total syns: 5.5

Is that for the whole packet of cous cous? I need some ideas for lunch at work

28/03/2012

weigh-in in a few hours :)

breakfast: raspberries, banana, toffee mullerlight

snack: 2 alpen lights(hexb)

lunch: batchelors golden savoury rice, grapes and strawberries

snack: mullerlight

and thats it till after weigh in, i'll post with results tonight!

28/03/2012

weigh-in in a few hours :)

breakfast: raspberries, banana, toffee mullerlight

snack: 2 alpen lights(hexb)

lunch: batchelors golden savoury rice, grapes and strawberries

snack: mullerlight

and thats it till after weigh in, i'll post with results tonight!

I see a 2lb loss

I see a 2lb loss

now that would be lovely! but i'm not going to get my hopes up as i never seem to loose much even if i am 100%, only really 1/2-1lb. even on my first week on slimmers i only got 2.5 off! hoping for at least 1lb though as thats what i need to finally get my 1/2 stone award :) Xx

aw, if you feel like that maybe you should wait a few days then, or even till next friday :) Xx

Yeah I think I'm gonna postpone until Sunday or next Friday.... See how I feel in the morning! :)
I can just feel my naughtiness making me hit the dreaded 14's again for some reason! And I won't enjoy my weekend if that's the case! Xx

Yeah I think I'm gonna postpone until Sunday or next Friday.... See how I feel in the morning! :)
I can just feel my naughtiness making me hit the dreaded 14's again for some reason! And I won't enjoy my weekend if that's the case! Xx

yeah i totally understand.. sometimes its not worth upsetting yourself if you think its gonna be bad! i used to do it all the time, jump on the scales when i knew i hadnt been to good, and if i didnt like what i saw id instantly be in the worst mood ever! which is why i ended up throwing my scales out.. one of the best desicions i've made!
but if you do wake up and decide to weigh in, good luck :) Xxx

Back