Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

04/04/2013

plan for today is as follows

breakfast: cherry underlay mullerlight(1.5) 2 alpen lights(hexb)

lunch: chicken noodle soup, apple

then thats it till after weigh in :)

Last edited:
well i was very naughty to start the day off! breakfast was left over heroes, but there was only 5, and at least there all gone now, so the temptations gone!

breakfast: 5 heroes(12.5) :doh:

lunch: jacket potato, beans, 30g red leicester cheese(hexa)

snack: mullerlight, banana

dinner: sw burger(hexb), bbq wedges, salad.

total syns: 12.5

Last edited:
06/04/2013

Breakfast: banana, mullerlight

Lunch: chicken and sweetcorn mugshot, grapes, strawberries, apple, alpen light(1/2 hexb), mullerlight

Snack: alpen light(1/2 hexb), 3 Cadbury eclairs(4.5)

Dinner: jacket potato, beans, cheese(hex a), salad

Total syns: 4.5

Last edited:
Thank you! How have you been getting on? Xx

I'm good! I've been back on track a couple of days! Been to the gym & just gonna be 100% until Friday and then weigh in!! See how I'm doing!

Just been trying to limit my syns a bit and only use them when I really fancy them rather than for the sake! Bit of a weakness for cheese triangles and pasta pots but they're minimal so! :)
Xx

aw well done for getting back on track! my sunday's been very chilled, not really done much as i was up till 3 in the morning babysitting, so im knackered! hope you've had a good weekend :) Xx

07/04/2013

breakfast: -

dinner: roast beef, potatoes, carrots, mangetout, peas, sweetcorn, yorkshire pudding(2), homemade stuffing(hexb), smash gravy, mullerlight

tea: cheese(hexa) 2 egg omlette.

total syns: 2

07/04/2013

breakfast: -

dinner: roast beef, potatoes, carrots, mangetout, peas, sweetcorn, yorkshire pudding(2), homemade stuffing(hexb), smash gravy, mullerlight

tea: cheese(hexa) 2 egg omlette.

total syns: 2

How do you make your homemade stuffing and smash gravy? Xx

How do you make your homemade stuffing and smash gravy? Xx

the stuffings made by chopping 2 onions, sweating them in the microwave for 4 minutes with water, then whizz up 3 wholemeal rolls to form breadcrumbs then drain the onions saving the onion water and add the onions to the breadcrumbs. add in one egg and mix together, then add plenty of dried sage and mixed herbs and a drop of the onion water. mix all together then bake in the oven for around 30-35 mins. i usually make the mixture into stuffing balls and it makes around 9 quite large sized, it could easily make quite a few more i'd say. a third of the mix would be free as long as its counted as a hexb :)

the smash gravy is just a beef stock cube made up, then i add about 2 tbsp's of smash which thickens it nicely :) Xx

08/04/2013

Breakfast: banana, mullerlight, 2 alpen lights(hexb)

Lunch: corale ravioli(1), toffee mullerlight

Snack: mini flake(4.5)

Dinner: vegetable and cheese pasta bake(hexa), roast beef

Total syns: 5.5

Last edited:
08/04/2013

Breakfast: banana, mullerlight, 2 alpen lights(hexb)

Lunch: corale ravioli(1), toffee mullerlight

Snack: mini flake(4.5)

Dinner: vegetable and cheese pasta bake(hexa), roast beef

Total syns: 5.5

Nice day! :) I'm making burgers and SW chips for tea yummmm can't wait! Xx

Back