Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

hiya girls, feelin a bit down and disheartened.. i put on 1lb! really dont know what im doing wrong, i seem to be getting no where and don't really know what to do :( Xx

Don't feel down or disheartened huni, sometimes our bodies are just funny like that. As long as you are eating 1/3 super free, eating you hex a and b, eating enough and drinking enough (which from your diary you seem to be) then you are doing nothing wrong! Pick yourself up, draw a line under it and make tomorrow a new day! Keep at it and you will see the results, you never know you might even see a big loss next week. Sending hugs xxx

hiya girls, feelin a bit down and disheartened.. i put on 1lb! really dont know what im doing wrong, i seem to be getting no where and don't really know what to do :( Xx

Aw I'm sorry to hear that Hun! But a lb Is nothing!! I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation! But ya should just feel determined to hoy that lb and lots more next week :)
Xx

Don't feel down or disheartened huni, sometimes our bodies are just funny like that. As long as you are eating 1/3 super free, eating you hex a and b, eating enough and drinking enough (which from your diary you seem to be) then you are doing nothing wrong! Pick yourself up, draw a line under it and make tomorrow a new day! Keep at it and you will see the results, you never know you might even see a big loss next week. Sending hugs xxx

aw thanks hun :) i hope so, going to try doing more exercise this week see if that helps as i have been very lazy this week just chilling at home! so going to try that bit harder this week! thanks again for your encouragement, it really helps :) Xxx

Aw I'm sorry to hear that Hun! But a lb Is nothing!! I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation! But ya should just feel determined to hoy that lb and lots more next week :)
Xx

thanks lovely! i really hope so, i'm going to try really hard this week and hopefully get it off and maybe even more next week!

thanks lovely! i really hope so, i'm going to try really hard this week and hopefully get it off and maybe even more next week!

That's the spirit!! I feel like exercise will help & just aswell makes you feel better as a whole! :) you'll be fineeee xx

That's the spirit!! I feel like exercise will help & just aswell makes you feel better as a whole! :) you'll be fineeee xx

thats what im hoping! i dont have access to a gym or anything, but i have a few workout dvds and zumba which hopefully will have the same effect :) Xx

12/04/2013

breakfast: -

lunch: sweet and sour mugshot, apple, 2 alpen lights(hexb), mullerlight

dinner: chicken stir fry

total syns: -

Been really ill today, so all i'v managed to eat is a bowl of beans and slice of bread. Feeling a lot better now though so hopefully it was just a one off thing! Xx

14/04/2013

Breakfast: strawberries, coconut mullerlight

Dinner: pork, roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding(2), green beans, broccoli, baby corn, carrots, stuffing(hexb). Turkish delight mullerlight

Tea: mushroom, scrambled egg, beans, bacon, tomatoes.

total syns: 2

Last edited:
just made lunch to bring to college tomorrow, packed with superfree :)
photo (9).JPG

15/04/2013

Breakfast: mullerlight, banana

Lunch: ryvitas(hexb), philladelphia(hexa), grapes, strawberries, satsuma, blackberries, raspberries, mullerlight

Snack: pretzels(4.5)

Dinner: chilli, rice

Total syns: 4.5

Last edited:
Back