Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

15/04/2013

Breakfast: mullerlight, banana

Lunch: ryvitas(hexb), philladelphia(hexa), grapes, strawberries, satsuma, blackberries, raspberries, mullerlight

Snack: pretzels: 4.5

Dinner: chilli, rice

Total syns: 4.5

Sounds like a good day hun! Enjoy! xx

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

16/04/2013

breakfast: mullerlight

lunch: sainsburys sushi (1), 2 alpen lights, banana

snack: mullerlight

dinner: cheesy broccoli and potato bake

total syns: 1

Aw thanks hun!! :)
Sounds lovely! Xx

17/04/2013

breakfast: mullerlight, banana

lunch: 75g pasta, 2 tbsp lighter than light mayo(2), 1/2 tin tuna, 2 alpen lights

snack: cherry underlay mullerlight(1.5), banana

dinner: spaghetti bolognaise

total syns 3.5

18/04/2013

Lunch: tuna, mayo(1), wholemeal bread(hexb), cheese(hexa), grapes, strawberries, alpen light(3)

Then that will be it till after weigh in tonight :)

Last edited:
18/04/2013

Lunch: tuna, mayo(1), wholemeal bread(hexb), cheese(hexa), grapes, strawberries, alpen light(3)

Snack: mullerlight

Then that will be it till after weigh in tonight :)

Very nice! Good luck! Let me know how ya get on :) xx

How'd it go?! X

Didn't get round to posting yesterday, but I'm pretty miffed to be honest as I stayed the same :/ I was hoping to get at least the pound from last week off! Things are going so so slow, hopefully the numbers will drop soon, getting a bit fed up! Oh and im going to try drink more water this week which might help, as I'm one of those people that barely ever drink it, I drink plenty of Pepsi max in the evenings but throughout the day I get through 1 pint of water, if that! so hopefully forcing myself to drink more will help! Xx

Didn't get round to posting yesterday, but I'm pretty miffed to be honest as I stayed the same :/ I was hoping to get at least the pound from last week off! Things are going so so slow, hopefully the numbers will drop soon, getting a bit fed up! Oh and im going to try drink more water this week which might help, as I'm one of those people that barely ever drink it, I drink plenty of Pepsi max in the evenings but throughout the day I get through 1 pint of water, if that! so hopefully forcing myself to drink more will help! Xx

Join the club! All my work at the gym and 100% on plan I'm exactly the same lb and everything! I'm not sure if my scales are even working! Debating going to Boots at 8.30 just to give me the second answer!!
Fuming.
Might join you on the water idea. I drink so much no added sugar blackcurrant though so flying through water. X

Don't let one week of maintaining make you feel disheartened, keep going and you'll soon see the weight flying off you again. Our bodies have a wierd way of working! Have a fab weekend and keep up the great work lovely!!! x

Thanks girls, I'm alright about it really, it's a slow process and I'm okay with that! What's the rush :) maintain is better than gaining after all!:) xx

Thanks girls, I'm alright about it really, it's a slow process and I'm okay with that! What's the rush :) maintain is better than gaining after all!:) xx

Great way to look at it! I should feel the same about mine! X

19/04/2013

Breakfast: mullerlight

Snack: 2 alpen lights(hexb)

Lunch: ainsley harriott Thai style rice(2), salad

Dinner: cheesy smash(hexa), ravioli(1)

Snack: chicken and sweetcorn mugshot(1)

Total syns: 4

20/04/2013

Breakfast: mullerlight, 2 alpen lights(hexb)

Lunch: cheese(hexa) and ham 2 egg omlette, lettuce leaves, mayo(1), mullerlight, banana

Dinner: mushroom, sw wedges, beans, scrambled egg, bacon

Total syns: 1

Back