Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

plan for today,

breakfast: banana, cherry weight watchers yoghurt,

snack: 2 alpen lights(hexb)

lunch: left over cheesy tuna pasta bake(hexa)

snack: strawberry weight watchers yoghurt

then that will be it till weigh in tonight :)

thanks girls, well i must say im dissapointed, only 1/2 off! i know its still a loss, but i so wanted more! it is totm, so hopefully that has something to do with it!
really feel like im getting no where with slimming world!

thanks girls, well i must say im dissapointed, only 1/2 off! i know its still a loss, but i so wanted more! it is totm, so hopefully that has something to do with it!
really feel like im getting no where with slimming world!

Well done on the loss hun, it's 1/2lb in the right direction! Don't give up on SW, your doing so well... don't let silly Mother Nature get you down! Plan you week ahead and lots of positive mental thinking and next week I'm sure you will see what you want on the scales xxx

Well done on the loss hun, it's 1/2lb in the right direction! Don't give up on SW, your doing so well... don't let silly Mother Nature get you down! Plan you week ahead and lots of positive mental thinking and next week I'm sure you will see what you want on the scales xxx

So true!! I'm happy for ya :) keep going! X

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

26/04/2013

breakfast: strawberry weight watchers yoghurt

lunch: sainsburys classic fruit pot

snack: peach weight watchers yoghurt, banana

dinner: sw cheese burger(hexa), sw wedges, salad

total syns: -

drunk lots of water so far today! my plan to drink more last week didn't even last a day so determined to do it this week!

Last edited:
27/04/2013

breakfast: cherry weight watchers yoghurt, alpen light(1/2 hexb)

lunch: cheese(hexa), tuna & onion 2 egg omlette, lettuce leaves, tomato, cucumber, alpen light(1/2 hexb)

snack: raspberry weight watchers yoghurt

dinner: salmon, lettuce leaves, tomato, cucumber, pasta, 2 tbsp mayo(2)

and im planning on making banana and egg pancakes tonight as a treat while watching saturday night tv, since the banana is mashed they turn out to be 4 syns, plus i'll add 1tbsp golden syrup which is 2.5 syns. Havent made them before, hope there good!

total syns: 8.5

heres a link to a post on the pancakes if anyones interested!

Last edited:
Back