Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

03/05/2013

breakfast: raspberry tart weight watchers yoghurt

lunch: strawberry mullerlight, rocky road hi fi bar(3), strawberry jelly(1/2), apple, raisins(2)

dinner: sw cheese burger(hexa & hexb), sw chips, salad

total syns: 5.5

04/05/2013

Breakfast: strawberries, blackberries, weight watchers Greek style yoghurt(1/2)

Snack: 2 ryvita fruit crunch(hexb), 2tsp flora extra light on each(2)

Lunch: low fat super noodles, m&s guilt free snacking strawberry and white chocolate popcorn(6)

Dinner: sw chicken korma, rice

Total syns: 8.5

05/05/2013

breakfast: blackberries, raspberries, banana, strawberries, strawberry tart weight watchers yoghurt

snack: apple

lunch: roast pork, roast potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, smash gravy, vanilla mullerlight

dinner: egg and bacon sandwich(hexb), strawberry and white chocolate popcorn(6), toffee apple weight watchers yoghurt

snack: weight watchers lemon greek style yoghurt(1/2), lemon meringue white hot chocolate(4.5)(hexa)

total syns: 11

Last edited:
Yesterday ended up quite off plan in the end, I ate quite abit of naughty food and I'm not sure why! So I have a few days till weigh day to undo the damage as much as possible :)

On a better note, I made these 'cumin scented falafels', from the 50 green recipes book. There just like curry bites, there so good, I really like them! And even better, there free and include superfree! Good to have about the house to snack on :)

Back to being totally on plan today!

06/05/2013

Breakfast: weight watchers peach yoghurt

Lunch: 2 ryvita fruit crunch(hexb), 30g tub cadburys phillidelphia(4.5), 4 cumin scented falafels

Dinner: meatballs in passatta, spaghetti, green beans, baby corn

Total syns: 4.5

Last edited:
07/05/2013

breakfast: banana, toffee weight watchers yoghurt

snack: 3 cumin scented falafels

lunch: 2 rhyvita fruit crunch(hexb), 30g chocolate philli(4.5), 3 cumin scented falafels

snack: apple, raisins(2), cinnamon, vanilla weight watchers yoghurt

dinner: SW lasagne(hexa), cauliflower, sugar snap peas, baby corn

total syns: 6.5

Do you have the recipe for the Red Leicester macorini cheese bake thing it was in one of the magazines I'm sure you've made it before

Awww those falafels sound amazing I want some!

Diary is looking great hun :) is it WI tomorrow? Xx

There really easy to make, I can post the recipe if you want?

And yes it is! Not got very high hopes though, eaten far to many kinder bars today and had a bad day Sunday! So angry at myself, but kinder bars are my absolute favourite and it makes it very hard when I get given a box of 16 mini bars at 71 cals each! Wish I was strong enough to ignore the temptation! :( xx

There really easy to make, I can post the recipe if you want?

And yes it is! Not got very high hopes though, eaten far to many kinder bars today and had a bad day Sunday! So angry at myself, but kinder bars are my absolute favourite and it makes it very hard when I get given a box of 16 mini bars at 71 cals each! Wish I was strong enough to ignore the temptation! :( xx

Aw please If you don't mind!!
They are SO good though aren't they... I don't blame you for having some! I'm sure you won't have done too much damage! Xx

Aw please If you don't mind!!
They are SO good though aren't they... I don't blame you for having some! I'm sure you won't have done too much damage! Xx

heres the recipe,

ingredients:
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
2x 400g cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
2cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely grated
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp ground coriander
3 tbsp very finely chopped fresh coriander
1 small egg
Salt
Low calorie cooking spray
Paprika and fat-free natural yogurt, to serve

method
Place the onion, carrot, chickpeas, garlic, ginger, cumin, chilli powder and the ground and fresh coriander in a food processor. Pulse and process for 1-2 minutes until blended but still fairly chunky in texture.

Transfer the mixture into a mixing bowl. Lightly beat the egg and add to the mixture. Season with salt and, using your fingers, mix thoroughly to combine. Cover and chill in the fridge for 6-8 hours to firm up and allow the flavours to develop.

Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment and spray lightly with low calorie cooking spray. Shape the chickpea mixture into 24 bite-sized balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Spray lightly with low calorie cooking spray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden and firm. Serve warm, sprinkled with paprika and the yogurt alongside to dip into.

mmm yes, so creamy and yummy, they really are a strong weakness of mine! aw i hope not, but i have a bad feeling about tomorrow now! but what will be will be :) Xx

Do you have the recipe for the Red Leicester macorini cheese bake thing it was in one of the magazines I'm sure you've made it before

Ingredients

450g broccoli, broken into florets
350g dried macaroni
4 tomatoes, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
pinch of dried red chilli flakes
2 tsp dried mixed herbs
2 eggs, lightly beaten
200ml vegetable stock, at room temperature
250g fat-free natural fromage frais
120g Red Leicester, grated
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mixed salad leaves dressed with lemon juice, to serve

Method

1. Boil the broccoli in a large pan for 4 minutes, or until just tender. Transfer to a large mixing bowl using a slotted spoon.

2. Bring the water back to the boil. Add the macaroni and cook for 8-9 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and add to the broccoli along with the tomatoes.

3. Preheat your grill to medium-high. Put the garlic, chilli, herbs, eggs, stock, fromage frais and three-quarters of the cheese into a food processor and blend well. Pour this over the macaroni mixture, season and toss.

4. Spoon the mixture into a large, shallow ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese and grill for 6-7 minutes, or until golden and bubbling and the egg is cooked. Serve with the salad on the side.

And heres todays intake, started well ended pretty badly!

08/05/2013

breakfast: banana, raspberries, blackberries, weight watchers strawberry tart yoghurt

lunch: 2 rhyvita fruit crunch(hexb), 30g chocolate philli(4.5), 2 falafels

then the chocolates came into the picture, far to many, not even going to calculate the syns, but deffinetly way over! not good, day before weigh day!

and dinner was jacket potato with beans and cheese(hexa)

total syns: way to many!!

Aw the rest of the day sounds fab honey!! Try not to think too much about the chocolate and write it off :)
Sure youll be fine for WI xx

Aw the rest of the day sounds fab honey!! Try not to think too much about the chocolate and write it off :)
Sure youll be fine for WI xx

fingers crossed, expecting at least 1lb on though!

the recipe for the falafels are posted further up by the way,in case you didnt see :) Xx

fingers crossed, expecting at least 1lb on though!

the recipe for the falafels are posted further up by the way,in case you didnt see :) Xx

Thanks honey! Ill note it down and try them this weekend :)

Good luck tonght! Let me know how you get on... Expecting good things :p xx

Back