Motivated And Ready To Hit The 9's!

10/05/2013

Really didnt feel right this morning so skipped breakfast but drank plenty of water to get my metabolism going :)

And lunch was just a weight watchers yoghurt as it was something I could quickly shove in my bag this morning!

And I shall have a couple of falafels when I get home then it's sw cheese burger(hexa & hexb) chips and salad for dinner!

Bit of a odd food diary today!! But a syn free one at that :) Xx

10/05/2013

Really didnt feel right this morning so skipped breakfast but drank plenty of water to get my metabolism going :)

And lunch was just a weight watchers yoghurt as it was something I could quickly shove in my bag this morning!

And I shall have a couple of falafels when I get home then it's sw cheese burger(hexa & hexb) chips and salad for dinner!

Bit of a odd food diary today!! But a syn free one at that :) Xx

Aw you've had little food today missus! Tea sounds yummy though!
Was it nice? :)
I love burgers they feel so naughty it's lovely to be able to have them for free or practically syn free! xx

Aw you've had little food today missus! Tea sounds yummy though!
Was it nice? :)
I love burgers they feel so naughty it's lovely to be able to have them for free or practically syn free! xx

Tomorrow will be better food wise! Mm dinner was lovely, I totally agree, feels like a right treat but there completely syn free! That's the good thing about slimming world :) Xx

Feeling in the zone, ready for a 100% week!
Plan for today...

11/05/2013

Breakfast: backberries, raspberries, grapes, strawberry weight watchers yoghurt, 1 alpen light(1/2 hexb)

Lunch: 1 rhyvita fruit crunch(1/2 hexb), 10g chocolate philli(1.5), chicken noodle soup

Snack: toffee weight watchers yoghurt

Dinner: mustard mash, beef stew, cabbage

Total syns: 1.5

Last edited:
12/05/2013

Breakfast: toffee weight watchers yoghurt, apple, grapes

Lunch: gammon, roast potatoes, peas, sweetcorn, broccoli, carrots, green beans, smash gravy. 100g walls touch of yoghurt icecream(7)

Dinner: egg and bacon sandwhich(hexb), 1tbsp ketchup(1)

Total syns: 8

13/05/2013

breakfast: banana, caramel apple weight watchers yoghurt

snack: 2 ryvita fruit crunch(hexb) 30g cadburys phillidelphia(4.5)

lunch: egg and ham mayo(1), lettuce leaves, cherry tomatoes, apple, strawberry tart weight watchers yoghurt

dinner: ham, egg, sw chips, beans.

total syns: 5.5

14/05/2013

breakfast: banana, weight watchers lemon tart yoghurt

snack: 2 ryvita fruit crunch(hexb) 30g cadburys philli(4.5)

lunch: egg and ham mayo(1), lettuce leaves, cherry tomatoes

snack: white chocolate and strawberry popcorn(6.5), apple

dinner: LM sausages(1.5), mash, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn, green beans, smash gravy.

total syns: 13.5

15/05/2013

Breakfast: lemon and lime weight watchers yoghurt, 2 alpen lights(hexb)

Lunch: egg and ham mayo(1), lettuce leaves, cherry tomatoes, grapes, lemon weight watchers yoghurt, alpen light(3)

Snack: kinder bar(6)

Dinner: salmon, cous cous, broccoli, sugar snap peas.

Total syns: 10

My weeks gone really well thanks, how's yours? I'm looking forward to weigh in tonight:) xx

Mine is going good ta huni, but always looking forward to the weekend :) do you have anything planned? Well done on another amazing loss, you're doing so well! xxx

Okay so friday and Saturday were disasters food wise, but I had such a lovely time with my cousin, way to many naughty foods though! So trying to go as syn free as I can to try and undo the damage as much as possible, starting today!

19/05/2013

Breakfast: weight watchers lemon tart yoghurt

Lunch: roast pork, roast potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, smash gravy, weight watchers strawberry tart yoghurt

Dinner: bacon and egg roll(hexb)

Total syns: 0 :D

Back