Motivation for challenge needed!

Slimspotts

I am going to be the 'mother of the groom' at the end of September 17. I need some motivation to Drop 2 dress sizes before then. Used to do a lot more exercise but change in habits/circumstances have made this more difficult to achieve. Signed up as an online Weightwatcher but am trying to follow Slimming World method Thanks!

My motivation a few years back and I can feel it resurfacing is the thought of how pure my blood is running through my veins, it sounds odd when i write it down :eek:, but it was a great motivator. The other was not feeling myself processing all the rubbish, I got to a point where if I ate bad food I instantly went sleepy or my body's lymph system pulsed all over trying to cope with it. I get it from coffee and tea when I've got rid of them its instant takes no more than a few minutes and its a stark reminder of what i'm doing to my body and how it is crying out to be.

I am going to be the 'mother of the groom' at the end of September 17. I need some motivation to Drop 2 dress sizes before then. Used to do a lot more exercise but change in habits/circumstances have made this more difficult to achieve. Signed up as an online Weightwatcher but am trying to follow Slimming World method Thanks!

Hi, best thing that motivated me, apart from the support on here, was to join the Quarterly Challenges. There's one running now from Jan-Mar, why not put your name down? Good luck x
https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-jan-feb-mar-2017.356527/

Back