Motivation : Gastric Band / Bypass

dublin20girl

Today is my weigh in and I know I'm down......I 've stuck to Lipotrim for nine weeks and have lost 3 stone exactly after 8 week. Yesterday I was talking to a workmate about my loss...he said 'that's the same result as if you had a gastric band'.
This shocked me (in a good way) because at my heaviest I really researched drastic weight loss solutions such as bypass/banding ect.
So for everyone who is struggling just think of his comment......the same result as a Gastric band......
Lipotrim can deliver the same results without the risks, invasive surgery ect ect.......
Good Luck everyone !!! Off for my run then my weigh in will post my loss up later (expecting 3/4lbs)

Dublin girl that's a brilliant point!!

Do you mind me asking what your run consists of? I'm on day 2 and feel quite lethargic. I want to exercise to avoid dodgy skin but need more energy. I did a little bit at the gym this morning and was wiped out after :-/

Congratulation on your progress!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was speaking to someone I know who is only 18 stone and considering the gastric band, and he told me that aparently it would take a year to get from 18 down to 11st! Which was a real shock for me but I do not know enough about the diet, all I know is that LT does not cost £10k and involve invasive surgery, it just requires a little bit of will power to not want to be fat for the rest of your life! this diet is fantastic and the most successful way I have ever lost weight! Can't wait to get into the gym afterwards to buff up lol but yeah deffo it's 10x much cheaper than any kind of surgery.

Before I put on all my weight I was quite fit and ran quite a bit so I had the running sussed mentally, but getting into a proper programme happened by accident, a friend was doing the couch to 5k challenge and was worried about her first 5k....I said I would do it with her and not let her stop....that was my first ever road race, loved it have done two other 8kms and have my first 10 k on Saturday. I would recommend a programme based on what you are aiming for ...the couch to 5k is great for anyone who hasn't run before, I am following the www.greatruntraining 10k programme. Good Luck ....your energy will return with a vengeance once you get into ketosis!

Back