Here We Go

Haha we should have a thread for boob jobs after exante lol... Can't wait for them to face the right way again lol

Last edited:
Don't want a boob job..........but considering a 'tidy up' round my neck and horrible jowls :oops:

Rather worried about loose skin too......but can't say I fancy a complete body lift :eek:

It would be fab to see before and afters... I know what you mean about loose skin.. I was lucky last time.. It wasn't bad really

So... Coming to the end of day 1... I've had one shake due to a blender mix up this morning... I had roast chicken and veg for tea and fizzy water... Which I find fill me.

I've made some sugar free jellies to combat my sweet tooth.

I've also prepped some meals for the week... All chicken based... With veg.

Feel like a weight has been lifted today.. Finally started the last leg of my weight loss journey and to a happier healthier me :)

Ooh sugar free jellies sound good

Which version of the plan are you doing? I am dazzled by all the options so am just doing total solutions so I have no options!

I've come u with my own version... 2 shakes... 1 meal... Any meal of the day.. But. I'm gonna try and stick to tea time x

I think that's called working solutions not sure though! You just have to keep the meal low carb which I sounds like you are doing so that's great x

Last night I had roast chicken and roast veg... Tonight I had marinated chicken... It was done with tomato puree... Olive oil... Herbs... Onions. Peppers... Curry powder... All purpose seasoning.. Etc... All cupboard stuff really... But I didn't have anything with it... I need to go buy some salad tomorrow.

I did just buy some ready meal tubs off Amazon... Just so I can properly prep food... And do my kids too for while I'm at work...

I just need to find the right balance of everything and I'm good :)

Hope you're all ok today xx

Yeah it really was...

Some more good news today... I'm being made senior carer at my job... I've only been a carer for 7 weeks... But they said I'm amazing at my job... And although all the other carers have been doing it for years... All the companies clients love me and request I go to them .

Onwards and upwards... Or downwards... Lol...

Congrats onthe promotion!

Back