Here We Go

5stonetolose

Hi all... I'm kerry... New to this thread.... But not to minimins. I've done lipotrim vlcd before lost around 5 stone... Then within a month found out I was pregnant with no4 lol... Anyway blablabla... I didn't know this diet existed... But when I realised lipotrim had gone up to £46 a week... It was out of the question... Then I saw exante on Groupon.. 4 weeks for £39.99...

The only changes I'm gonna make are to have 1 meal a day... I lost an incredible amount of hair last time and I don't wanna go through that again. Does anyone else do this and still have a good weight loss??

I'm yet to weigh myself but I'm under no illusions... I think I weigh about 16stone... I've been 19 at my heaviest so I wanna sort this out while I can.

Anyways... Monday morning is my start... Seems perfect as that's when the kids are back in school and routine kicks in again... So I'll be joining monday weighers if that's cool...

Good luck to everyone on this diet... I know how hard it actually is... But well worth the end result...

Last edited:
Hi
Welcome and hope it goes well

Hello and welcome to our lovely little Exante family x

Thanks guys... Happy to be part of the FAM

Hi Kerry - I'm a Monday weigher too, I started last week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good on you for nipping your gain in the bud - I did the opposite, lost quite a bit a few years ago and maintained for a couple of years, then I put it all back on and 2st besides because I thought burying my head in the sand was a valid weight loss regime...

Good luck, we'll see you here tomorrow. Post plenty - it really does help. The first few days are so tough but it does get easier.

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your start!

Thanks MrsN! I'm finding the weekend difficult - just about to go and start preparing a big dinner that I'll not be eating. Sniff!

Weekends are the worst but hang in there it does get easier! I cooked a full English for everyone this morning and I quite happily tucked into my pancakes! X

How has today been Kerry?

So.. Day 1... weighed myself.. Not as bad as I thought... 15st 7lb

That's great! Nothing like a head start on what you thought lol x

I know lol... Its been a stupid morning. I couldn't find my bottle to my blender... So instead of ruining for the day... I just waited til I could go get one.... Went and got a new blender... To come home and notice my other clear bottle had been pit inside a clear juice jug :/... So I spent £20 unnecessarily and was soooo hungry lol...

On a positive note... I just had creamy coconut and it was actually really nice.

I'm gonna do my food prep today so when I get in from work I'm not just grabbing...

On another positive note... My mum... Who is an absolute angel... Yesterday said if I get to my goal weight of 11st 7... She will pay for my breasts to be done... After breastfeeding 4 children and the weight up and down... Well you can imagine...

So... Definitely something to work towards :).... Hope everyone had a good weigh today xx

I'm planning to have my breasts done too if I ever get where I want to be.
Sounds like you've had a great start!

I've wanted mine done for such a long time... I appreciate what they've done for my babies... But they ruin my self confidence...

Feel like I've had a pretty good start and I'm ready for however long it takes :) xx

Fingers crossed for a great loss this week

I would love a boob job at the end of all this too.

I love the creamy coconut, it feels like a real treat doesn't it?

Yeah it does feel like a treat... It was really coconutty.

And yes hopefully a good loss.. But I'm good with whatever as long as its a loss :)

Hi Kerry, welcome!

Boob job planed for me too, if I get to goal!

Back