Motivation needed

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Last Wednesday I weighed in at 10st 11.75lb, today I weighed 11st 0.50lb. I know I haven't been good, but I haven't been bad either. On Xmas morning I'm desperate to weigh in between 9st 10lb and 10st. I've just lost all motivation.

Today was going so well and then I had 8 mikados, 4 party rings, a chocolate mousse and 4 cocktail sausages! So I think I'm about 600 cals over :-(

Need to pull it back by Wednesday!

nikki
just scarp today and start again tomorrow love we all off have the off days you going to pull it back love i have faith in you x x x

nikki just scarp today and start again tomorrow love we all off have the off days you going to pull it back love i have faith in you x x x

Thanks hun. Fresh start from tomorrow. I'm thinking 14lb should be easy :) I would love my total loss to be 15kg on Xmas so that means I have 6.8kg to go which is roughly 14lb! Think I'll carry on weighing daily too but in kg because the smallest loss will show then :) xx

You can definitely do it! Fresh start, maybe think about getting yourself a gift to open on xmas for hitting your target!

You can definitely do it! Fresh start, maybe think about getting yourself a gift to open on xmas for hitting your target!

That's such a good idea. When I had my daughter in May I got 2 dresses and my aim was to fit in them because they didn't even come up my thighs, these now fit! So I might purchase one as my Xmas day dress, then it's my aim to be in it Xmas day.

Day 1 today and I've started with a bagel and low low cheese 271cals. We have my OH's granny's funeral today so not sure what will happen now x

I write the weight I want to reach for my next weigh in on my wrist. I see it all the time and keeps me going. Maybe you can try it.

Thanks hun. Fresh start from tomorrow. I'm thinking 14lb should be easy :) I would love my total loss to be 15kg on Xmas so that means I have 6.8kg to go which is roughly 14lb! Think I'll carry on weighing daily too but in kg because the smallest loss will show then :) xx
nikki
your going to do it x x

Sorry for your loss hon :(

Sorry for your loss hon :(

Thanks hun.

As expected about 5 large glasses of wine were drunk but food wasn't bad.

This resulted in the scales this morning saying 10st 12lb wooohoooo!!

Nikki, just remember that it takes 3,500 ADDITIONAL calories to gain a pound of weight so if you have a bad day and go over 600 over, as long as you get back on track the next day, it doesn't mean that you will gain a huge amount... sorry for your loss, too and hope you can stick with it now x

so sorry for your loss nik x x

Thanks for all you kind words ladies :)

Scales have been down to 10st 11.75lb since Thursday but haven't shifted since. To be fair I haven't been counting cals just making better choices. It is now 1 month to the ball and so I need to up the anti, even just 7lb by ball time will make me happy!

Good luck Nikki :) Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :) I'm back to counting cals and hoping for a loss on Wednesdays weigh in.

Well weigh in yesterday 10st 9.5lb yipppeeee

well done nikki thats great x x

Good luck for Wednesday x

Back