Motivation please

Hi guys.. Hope you are well..

This is my 100th time lol starting basically last year I lost 4 stones.. ? was reAlly happy however in the last year well since January I've put it back on.? i know weight 13 and a half stones and really want to get down to 10 by the end of September which can be done if I stick to it... But I need MOTIVATION... Please guys help me.. I started on Thursday then got kicked back of this weekend ? naughty me.. I'm looking to start monday and hopefully have a great weight loss by Friday.. My councillor is fab I luv her she's lovely.. But I need to hear success stories n need to get to me goal.. As I finish Uni by then and hopefully can bag a man lol .. Thanks guys Leena x

Hi hun, you can and you will do it!!

stay in here its great for support and motivation, i slipped up yesterday and today at a wedding where i ended up drinking and today with a mcds and sweets to curb the slight hangover. back to 100% tomorrow though, until next weekend - argh!

3.5 stones may be a bit hight to lose in just over 2 months tho, dont set yourself up for a fall, i think the average is meant to be a stone a month so you can def do 2 - 2.5 stones in that time and anything more will be a bonus!! xx

Hi sweet

Thanks for replying.. I'm glad I came across this vie got it as a app on my phone yay!!! Thats so true I should stick to the stone a month but I heard in the first month you can lose the most., so I'm going to do my best.., aww that sounds yummy lol even though u fell off but like u said back on tomorrow...thats what I need to do.. I think once your in that mind set there's no looking back and thats what I'm looking to do.. Well good luck with it sweet x

Back