Motivation Tool - Idea

Caz

Repeat Offender
Evening all!

I this evening, after talking to Tasha had a little brain wave of an idea. The journey ahead sometimes seems really long, with 5 and a bit stone to go, I'm here for the long haul. And talking to Tasha I thought about all the things I've got coming up that I want to be a thinner me for. A holiday. Graduation. Lots of different things. The last couple of days while I've stuck 100%, it's been tempting, and I've had to remind myself of those things. So what I've done is created a background for my computer that's got a range of different things on there to motivate me. Quotes. Pictures. Dates and goals. Even a before photo!

I think it's something that will help me, especially as I do a lot of work on my computer, so just thought I'd share in case anyone else wanted to do the same :)

Unfortunately I am not technical, but it sounds like a great idea Caroline. I am sure it will help to motivate you - I need to think of something to motivate me! x

Omg hun What a FAB Idea!!! Urm yes i think i might copy you and do that same thats a great idea! So ok everybody... Have you got something coming up your losing weight for... what is it??

I am a bridesmaid in Aug and want to look alot better by then hehe. Its also Andreas (bf) 21st B'day in spetember and i want to visit his family and for them to be like ... omg you look amazing. I want to feel good enough for Andreas and for them to feel like i am pretty enough for him. My mothers 50th in June she lives in Cyprus and i hate going there when its so hot as i just like horrible and sweaty!! So there ya go there are a few things that motivate me to lose my weight hehe!!

Caroline your fab btw <3 xxx

Thats a great idea Caroline, we all need something to aim for and what a brilliant way to do it, and help us all keep focused.

I've just booked a holiday in June to Fuerteventura for a week on my own, and want to feel confident enough to be by the pool in my bikini, so Im thinking of putting a picture of a normal (no size zeros for me), good body in a frame by my computer. May enough put my own head on it too! To show myself what I can achieve.

Thanks for sharing your ideas x

Good Luck Tasha with your goals. I am sure that Andreas' family would think you are wonderful right now, but I can understand that you would like that inner confidence we get when we know that we are looking our very best.
Still thinking of some goals! x

hello every1 im fairly new to this well on day 6 so far ss what a great idea im going on holiday june time so its a great incentive x

Unfortunately I am not technical, but it sounds like a great idea Caroline. I am sure it will help to motivate you - I need to think of something to motivate me! x

If you want me to do it, I'm happy to put one together if you give me pictures, dates etc. :)

Caroline your fab btw <3 xxx

Haha thanks Tasha, you're not too bad yourself!! :p

I've just booked a holiday in June to Fuerteventura for a week on my own, and want to feel confident enough to be by the pool in my bikini, so Im thinking of putting a picture of a normal (no size zeros for me), good body in a frame by my computer. May enough put my own head on it too! To show myself what I can achieve

That's a good idea, I'm sure you'll look fab for your holiday!!

Brilliant idea Caroline. May have to Photoshop my head onto a piccie my dream wedding dress!

Good idea again, let me know if you need help!

Chantell I'm sure you'll also be looking fabulous by your holiday!

Great Idea Caroline, i have got EXACTLY The same, i got quotes with before pics too keep me motivated, and so far it has worked

YAY :D

!!!

x

I like this idea, however my laptop has died and have been using the OH's PC upstairs so maybe i can get away with putting the pics on there :)

Good thinking Caroline :D

Thank you great idea, my consultant text me inspirational quotes.

My boyf and I have agreed to set a date for our wedding when I get under 10 stone so that is my BIG incentive! I cant bear the thought of feeling ugly and fat on my wedding day :( !!

Also, I want to be able to run around the park with my kids in the summer!!

Good idea to think about out motivation!! I think its the difference between success and failure!! xxx

I have promised myself a trip to Amsterdam when I lose 4 Stone and also we are planning a holiday to Thailand over christmas so that is another one.

I've got a long weekend in Amsterdam at the end of May which i'm hoping i'll have a more streamline frame for!! on day 11 and feeling really strong so think it'll be fine! Got other goals too, my friends wedding at the end of July which'll be the first time in 6 months that i would have seen all my friends from home having recently moved so want to be at goal weight by then!!! fingers crossed!

Also just booked a trip to Florence in October for me and my mum and would be great if i had been maintaining for a couple of months by then! i figure the more to aim for, the more i'll keep on track!

good luck to you all, loving this thread - this site seems to have helped me through all potential blips with everyone doing so incredibly well!!! so thanks to all!

Back