Motivation..

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
Come on then peeps, what motivates you at the moment?

For me it is the Joe Browns catalogue I love love LOVE their clothes but just feel too big to order anything. When and If I get to target I will be having a major splurge (oo-er) on their website. I cannot wait to be able to order some of their things. At the moment I have very boring "mummy style" and am looking forward to the day where I can dress like the "real me" :)

<oooo i sound reet chees-o-rama tonight>

I was a fat bride & i thought i looked bloody gorgeous! :)
My motivation is my health, nothing more complicated than that!

My wedding for me, I don't want to be a fat bride either :)
When I've seen pictures of brides on websites for plus size gowns it just looks awful... They themselves look lovely but its the comparison in size between most of them and their grooms in the photo's that upsets me.
I've got a really really awful picture of me and my OH and I just look absolutely huge next to him!
Since I only plan on getting married once I'd rather have pictures I can look back on proudly rather than in shame and embarrassment at my size.
So yes! :D Thats my motivation at the moment! As well as health reasons of course.

my motivation is that i don't wanna be 15 stone again, so i have no choice but to make good choices :)

elb4160 said:
I've got a really really awful picture of me and my OH and I just look absolutely huge next to him!
Ah -see my OH was a fatty too - so maybe thats why i looked okay :). He seems to be shrinking faster than me whilst only half following SW! Grrrr
I have also solved the fat wedding pictures issue by getting OH to agree to renewal of vows when we are both slim!!!

Ideally i would have liked to be thin in my wedding photos though so i do get it. You will all look gorgeous no matter what though.

My Friend is getting married in 13 weeks... I want to look my best, feel comfortable and be happy!!

got 2 very close friend getting married next year and I don't want to be the fat friend any more! I want to wear a nice dress that isn't black and isn't out of plus sizes

Back