Motivation :(

Princessx0

Hey Guys....

I have done every diet you can think of and they always fail. I have been on slimming world before, for a month and a half and lost over a stone. but after around a month i get bored and lose all motivation.
It doesnt help that Im in a new relationship and we love lying around in bed eating junk food and going out partying!

has anyone got any tips on how I can stick to this diet? im fed up being depressed about being fat and doing nothing about it!
please help :(

Hi hun, you need to want to do this and be prepared to change your entire lifestyle. There's nothing more that I would love than eatin junkfood and lounging in bed but I can't if I wanna lose weight and get healthy. I eat takeaways sometimes but make better choices...chicken skewer and salad...or make your own burgers or kebab for those moment of need. I have gotten bored on every other diet I have been on apart from sw...I cook all the time and always check this forum for new ideas and inspiration. I don't think anybody can give you motivation, that is something you need to give yourself but we can give you the support you need to stick to sw and reach your goal. We are all in the same boat chick and we can all get to where we want to be no matter how long it takes. X x

P.s on the partying side...spirits are pretty good option syn wise...- stick to gin and slimline tonic instead of my usual lager! Only 4 syns! Whooo

Stop eating in bed, there are better things to do :p

I hate cooking but have invested in a really large pan and cook up twice the amount I need and then freeze it down; so if I don't fancy or have time to cook I can defrost a meal and just have to heat it up!:D

Back