Step 1 Sole Source Motivation

sophiecp737

I have just started the diet today on the 3 a day SS program. No problems yet and not hungry but am drinking loads! I've done this diet before so know what I've let myself in for but after a couple of weeks, all I want to do is eat. I'm just wondering what people use to help keep them motivated and to keep their mind off food?
I've downloaded a weight tracking app so I can see how much I will have lost.

I know it's early days for me but I'm just preparing myself here!

Thanks!

Soph

I head for Next and try on all the clothes in different sizes. Great to see the sizes go down. It kept me motivated.

It's the little things that keep me going

- the other day it was when I wrapped and fastened a bath towel all way round me!

Today it was when my jeans fell down walking up the stairs (I was the only one smiling at that!)

Door frame pictures keep me going too, recommend taking them if you haven't already

X

It's the little things that keep me going

- the other day it was when I wrapped and fastened a bath towel all way round me!

Today it was when my jeans fell down walking up the stairs (I was the only one smiling at that!)

Door frame pictures keep me going too, recommend taking them if you haven't already

X

I have to ask - where were you when the jeans came down? I had a vivid mental picture of someone dropping their trousers at work ;-))

Yeah but I was in a rush and foolishly thought jeans were ok as newly washed and tightened up... But then slackened off thru the day haha

Back