Mousse?

Hi all.

I keep coming across poeple saying they have a mousse! Can someone tell me how they are made. I tend to stick with the choc shakes and would love to try them with a bit of texture.

Hi yeah you need to buy mix a mousse from
Your councillor I've tried it but apparently there is knack to it which I never quite grasped!
You should only have it after your second week of doing sole source or so my councillor said you mix it on with your standard shakes to make them like an angel delight! Hope this helps
I did this diet 2 years ago but quit after 3 days!!! But I'm nearly the end of my first week and determined to carry on feel really good
How long you been doing it?
You have a lot to loose? Xx

Hi yeah you need to buy mix a mousse from
Your councillor I've tried it but apparently there is knack to it which I never quite grasped!
You should only have it after your second week of doing sole source or so my councillor said you mix it on with your standard shakes to make them like an angel delight! Hope this helps
I did this diet 2 years ago but quit after 3 days!!! But I'm nearly the end of my first week and determined to carry on feel really good
How long you been doing it?
You have a lot to loose? Xx

Hi missy. Thanks for that i'll ask my cdc.
I did it last year and lost 4 1/2 stone for my daughters wedding but put on 2 again after it! I've now lost 20lb in 4 weeks so nearly there. Then another 2 stone to go to be a healthy weight.

I started ss+ last week so I have a meal in the evening and lost 5lb so well chuffed and really enjoying it!

Keep going it gets easier!

Back