Mousses intead of milkshake!

Hi everyone - People seem to say the milkshakes are yuk - but nobody mentions the mousse option - is there some reason for this???

Thanks for your help :)

The mousse option is made from your shake I think with just less water, I reckon it would probably taste the same as a shake although never tried it myself

currently having my first 'lipotrim meal' vanilla mousse - it is so unpleasant. How are you all able to do this? It is so not pleasant :'-(

I found vanilla the worst. I couldn't stomach it at all. Everyone is different. I can only take then if they are made with a blender, poured over lots and lots of ice and then drunk through a straw. Fussy me? never ;) Strawberry is my favourite. I hope it gets easier for you Bettyboo.

I had to have them blended with ice and use a straw too or I had vanilla or choc hot & blended, I thought they were nice. Hot vanilla tastes like custard :)

I love all the shakes - especially Vanilla, they're so creamy! :p

I'm wierd as I love the shakes and mouse. At home I eat mouse as it feels like I'm having a meal then, I say stick with it and your taste buds will adapt :)

Back