mousses

redhed

hi people
i have a question
i made the mousses a few times,but they taste awfull more like paste than mousse!
im i doin it right? any suggestionsxxx

I have tried only once and it looked like a paste to so i added more water in and put it in the blender to make a shake..lol
have u had the vanilla shakes ? xx

I can only speak for the CD mousse here but it seems likely they are similar ( poss identical)

with the CD stuff failure or poor results is usually down to insufficient mixing.
The gelatin IS soluble in cold water but only reluctantly.
Mix the mousse powder with the shake powder first.
/thenadd the cold wate & whizz with a blender for at leaast a minute then put in fridge for 10 mins.
hope this helps. Should be firm frothy mousse.

Hi Jane...we don't have mousse powedr hun...just the shakes!!
Oh n Red..i've never made a mousse so havent a clue hunni sorry x glad you found th button tho xx

So ...err how do they expect you to make 'em into a mousse?

Thats the thing...they don't!!! People have just found a way to do it..obviously after all the threads about them...it doesnt work very well

just a thought...if you contacted a CDC near you & explained, they might let you have a pot of mix-a-mousse.
Retails at around £3 or so. Cold water soluble gelatin...some of my people reckon it's saved theri lives

it says on the back of my LT carrier bag how to make a mouse using the choc or vanilla sachet... it just says add contents to approx 4fl oz of cold water and mix ... experiment to find desired consistency and eat immediately ... who knows

lol doesnt seem to work..loadsa people have had trouble with it xx

It doesnt work at all.. it was like a face pack mixture...lol Liposkin xx

lmao.....fab!!!! could do with a face pack...do you think i would still get the nutriants haha youre sooo funny hun x

lol.. i wonder what it would do on our face.... when is ur next weigh in.. my first one is wed...

Mine is on Tuesday...tbh i am not expecting much as i lost 5lb on TOTM last week so i think it will be a small one...
First weigh in is fab hope you have a great big loss hunni ...good luck.
Remember to have some senokot or ducolax the night before and don't drink any water or have any shakes if you can before you go ..they can add weigh at least a few pounds xxxx Off to sleep now hunni have a good day tomorrow xx

I will go and get some senokot tommorow if i can find it anywhere it being bank hol.. i have not been for a 2 since day b4 i started this..

U have a good day 2.. catch u soon xx

i tried the vanilla mouse and it tasted like cake mixture, could hardly eat it all!

thanx guys at least i no im not doin it wrong and that its a total waste of time!! what does the senekot do?????xx

poo!

Back