• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mouth hunger

Coley

Re-starter
S: 13st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st4lb(16.75%)
I quite like just having something in my mouth....is that what you mean?

I go for a drink....I might be boring though :p I'm sure celery would be grand though....maybe?

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
Celery ! are you mad

when i want something to pacify me it would be more exciting than that
maybe a cracker with cream cheese and grapes and only a couple of syns

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
I usually chew Sugar Free gum if I get that feeling, work's for me. X

Coley

Re-starter
S: 13st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st4lb(16.75%)
I know zilch about syns. I do know that celery can be an addiction....just ask KD. She cleared out the stock in all the supermarkets for a while....:)

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I can't chew gum, my stomach thinks it's going to be fed! Truth be told, I have abit of a phobia about it as my mother told me if I swallowed it it would gum my insides up. :eek:

G: 10st10lb
"my mother told me if I swallowed it it would gum my insides up. :eek: "

My mum told me that too Judi, and if I swollowed apple pips I would have an apple tree growing inside me, how gullable can one get lol.

Anyway, comming back to mouth hunger, try a pickled onion or a girkin, that should sort it out hun.

If I fancy something - I have either a cup of tea or a coffee (they seem to take the edge off mouth hunger) OR a bunch of grapes OR if possible go and have a game on the DS - busy hands means no hand / mouth action - LOL

Jill

JestersTear

Cute, but psycho!
S: 24st6lb C: 19st8lb BMI: 45.6 Loss: 4st12lb(19.88%)
Thanks all...been suffering from that sort of thing for years. It's probably why my bum's so huge!

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
S: 103.19kg C: 100.47kg G: 92.53kg BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2.7kg(2.64%)
warm drink for me, or i've just discovered nairns cheese oatcakes are 2 syns each and they are nice and crunchy!

Iris

S: 16st6lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 17.4 Loss: 7st11lb(47.39%)
I think mouth hunger is more easily treated than the growling belly kind! When my mouth wants something, I go get a lolly to lick. The skinny cow double choc type take ages to finish and don't melt that quickly so it usually gets my tastebuds through their temper tantrum!

A good alternative is a frozen curly wurly. Definite staying power for the mouth!