Mouth hunger

I quite like just having something in my mouth....is that what you mean?

I go for a drink....I might be boring though :p I'm sure celery would be grand though....maybe?

Celery ! are you mad

when i want something to pacify me it would be more exciting than that
maybe a cracker with cream cheese and grapes and only a couple of syns

I usually chew Sugar Free gum if I get that feeling, work's for me. X

I can't chew gum, my stomach thinks it's going to be fed! Truth be told, I have abit of a phobia about it as my mother told me if I swallowed it it would gum my insides up. :eek:

"my mother told me if I swallowed it it would gum my insides up. :eek: "

My mum told me that too Judi, and if I swollowed apple pips I would have an apple tree growing inside me, how gullable can one get lol.

Anyway, comming back to mouth hunger, try a pickled onion or a girkin, that should sort it out hun.

If I fancy something - I have either a cup of tea or a coffee (they seem to take the edge off mouth hunger) OR a bunch of grapes OR if possible go and have a game on the DS - busy hands means no hand / mouth action - LOL

Jill

Try Little Gem lettuces. Or an Iceberg lettuce cut into chunks.

Useful if you need something crunchy and can't stop thinking about crisps!!!

warm drink for me, or i've just discovered nairns cheese oatcakes are 2 syns each and they are nice and crunchy!

I think mouth hunger is more easily treated than the growling belly kind! When my mouth wants something, I go get a lolly to lick. The skinny cow double choc type take ages to finish and don't melt that quickly so it usually gets my tastebuds through their temper tantrum!

A good alternative is a frozen curly wurly. Definite staying power for the mouth!

Back