Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Movicol question

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by potbelly, 7 October 2010 Social URL.

1. potbelly

potbelly Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim n save
    Hi everyone, was just wondering were you can buy movicol from? Can you buy it over the counter or do you get it on prescription? The last time I did lighterlife I suffered really really badly with constipation and although I am only back on day 2 again I would like to be prepared lol. - Was not looking forward to going through what I did the last time:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    lighter life - maintaining now
    Hi Potbelly yes you can buy over the counter, Asda do it quite pricey though! costs £12 there is one thats cheaper but has less sachets in it! I got mine from the Doctor much cheaper

4. benedict63

benedict63 New Member

Can you get it (free) from a friend or relative that's already on it??
    lol

5. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    lighter life - maintaining now
    well hello there Benedict63 fancy seeing you here lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.