Moving to CD

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
I've thought long and hard about this and think it's what I need to do, chocolate is the only flavour of LT I can stand and it's doing my head in.

Stupidly I bought my week's supply of LT yesterday, ho hum

Going to see the CDC tonight and hopefully will be able to continue on as before.

I'd like to stay in the LT forum if that is okay with everyone because I really like it here.

(Mods if you feel the need to delete this again can you please tell me why???)

good luck, remember though that on CD they make you eat when your bmi gets below 25, you have to add a meal in. I think nictastic tried CD too - she can prob advise too.

personally you have to stay on this forum, or I'll sulk! ;)

Whatever works for you hon! Expect it will be great for you - but do stay around here you are one of the most inspiring posters! Good luck with the CDC x

Awww, thanks guys. I will stay, I went to the CD forum to ask for help and my thread got hijacked and view 80+times with only three helpful replies.

good luck, remember though that on CD they make you eat when your bmi gets below 25, you have to add a meal in. I think nictastic tried CD too - she can prob advise too.

personally you have to stay on this forum, or I'll sulk! ;)

Not entirely true there. It is true they make you eat again in stages once your BMI is <25 (which is where I tripped up) but you actually have an 'add-a-meal' week every 5 weeks on Sole Source which is the same as TFR phase of LT. Every 5 weeks you have a veeeery small portion of chicken or cottage cheese and a veeeery small portion of green veggies. I used to grill some chicken fillets and green peppers on my george foreman grill with lashings of chilli pepper....mmmmm....

Back