Moving to step 3

Majella

Well after a long think and chat with myself I've decided to move to 1000 calories a day. I'd like to start straight away because I caved in again this morning and I know I no longer have the willpower to do ss or ss+. I will be more able for the gym as well and my brain wont be so foggy....I hope!! Does anyone know where I could get a detailed list of the foods allowed on this step?

Thanks
Majella

It should all be in your booklet. The new booklets have all the steps in them. Just ask your CDC. Good luck with your move up to 1000. I hope it works for you.
I can't wait until I can go to 1000 - but unfortunately that is months and months away yet!

Well done on your losses Alex! I hope I can find my booklet in the mess of my house :eek:

TGIF I am so tired :sigh: hubby with open the shop tomorrow morning so I can sleep in a bit. Then off to visit my parents on Sunday it's been weeks since I've been home. I'm also getting a spray tan so I don't scare customers hehe I am naturally pale so when I'm tired I look sick when I'm not

Back to work for me....

Iḿ on a weird yo yo lately and even though the past week has been hard the week before was worse. Iḿ going to see what foods are allowed on step 2 and add a dinner because I think that will satisfy me. But Iḿ not giving up, Iĺl find a way through this chaos in my mind!

Back