• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Moving to step 3

Majella

S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
Well after a long think and chat with myself I've decided to move to 1000 calories a day. I'd like to start straight away because I caved in again this morning and I know I no longer have the willpower to do ss or ss+. I will be more able for the gym as well and my brain wont be so foggy....I hope!! Does anyone know where I could get a detailed list of the foods allowed on this step?

Thanks
Majella

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AlexIce

Silver Member
S: 160kg C: 147kg G: 100kg BMI: 47.9 Loss: 13kg(8.11%)
It should all be in your booklet. The new booklets have all the steps in them. Just ask your CDC. Good luck with your move up to 1000. I hope it works for you.
I can't wait until I can go to 1000 - but unfortunately that is months and months away yet!

Majella

Well done on your losses Alex! I hope I can find my booklet in the mess of my house :eek:

TGIF I am so tired :sigh: hubby with open the shop tomorrow morning so I can sleep in a bit. Then off to visit my parents on Sunday it's been weeks since I've been home. I'm also getting a spray tan so I don't scare customers hehe I am naturally pale so when I'm tired I look sick when I'm not

Back to work for me....

Majella

Iḿ on a weird yo yo lately and even though the past week has been hard the week before was worse. Iḿ going to see what foods are allowed on step 2 and add a dinner because I think that will satisfy me. But Iḿ not giving up, Iĺl find a way through this chaos in my mind!