Moving to step 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Majella, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well after a long think and chat with myself I've decided to move to 1000 calories a day. I'd like to start straight away because I caved in again this morning and I know I no longer have the willpower to do ss or ss+. I will be more able for the gym as well and my brain wont be so foggy....I hope!! Does anyone know where I could get a detailed list of the foods allowed on this step?

Thanks
    Majella

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It should all be in your booklet. The new booklets have all the steps in them. Just ask your CDC. Good luck with your move up to 1000. I hope it works for you.
    I can't wait until I can go to 1000 - but unfortunately that is months and months away yet!

4. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done on your losses Alex! I hope I can find my booklet in the mess of my house :eek:

TGIF I am so tired :sigh: hubby with open the shop tomorrow morning so I can sleep in a bit. Then off to visit my parents on Sunday it's been weeks since I've been home. I'm also getting a spray tan so I don't scare customers hehe I am naturally pale so when I'm tired I look sick when I'm not

Back to work for me....

5. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Iḿ on a weird yo yo lately and even though the past week has been hard the week before was worse. Iḿ going to see what foods are allowed on step 2 and add a dinner because I think that will satisfy me. But Iḿ not giving up, Iĺl find a way through this chaos in my mind!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.