Movingmountains...downhill diary!

Day 1...of many!
Like so many I'm restatrting back on CD as of NOW!
I have to do this for so many reasons but the main one is because my life is so important to me! My children are growning at a rapid rate and I want to enjoy them while they are still young! I want to be able to run around the garden after them! to go for bike rides wth them, to get into the swimming pool without them feeling ashamed of me, to go to my younger sons secondary school BBQ in September at least 2 stone lighter than I am now!

So 1 shake down, 1 pint and loads to follow I'm there I'm on the road to slimville!:D I'm going to do this and prove to some peole in my life I'm so worth it!

Off to work and in the hope of not being tempted by the cake mountain!
MM x

You are so worth it whatever size you are, and those who think differently deserve poke in the eye:mad:

You have got a fantastic reason for motivation and I am sure you will be able to achieve the 2 stone before the bbq.

Good luck and keep glugging the water:D

Thanks Lenny.

I've got 50lbs to lose! Already lost 40lbs over the last year. But gained a tad. Never been at goal in 15 years of dieting! But determined to do it this time...and resist the cakes at work someone brings them in everyday! :mad:

2 litres down!

MMx

Oh hun I know how you feel with regards to joining in with your children, I have missed out on so much.
Im sure you will be at goal soon.

Hi MM,

Congrats on losing 40 lbs, and good luck losing the next 50 lbs!! :cool: Looking forward to keeping you company ;)

hey MM
good luck on you cd journey
you`ll do great
54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

kaz :D

Back