Mr and Mrs Lehairycrab! both target members in 10 months! 14ish st between us x

Lehairycrab

getting back to target!
Hi we made it! we started in Feb this year and he made target around end of october with a loss of around 6.5st (we were unsure of his highest weight) he followed SW at home under my guidance and joined when he had around 0.5st to lose for help maintaining etc, my heighest weight was 17st 10lbs in feb2011 but i didnt do anything about it until feb2012 i had managed to drop alittle weight and my first weigh in with SW i weighed 16st 13lbs
I hit target on 18th december with a loss of 6st 13lbs (i plan to get my 7st award within my target range).
He weighs 12st 4lbs and I weigh 10st exactly, just thought we'd share.
and id like to thank Rosie-lea for her 'Sexy for Santa' team which was so supportive in getting to target x THANK YOU MINIMINS AND SW!!
The pics are from xmas 2010 and 2012 x

Attachments

• xmas before and after.jpg
    xmas before and after.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 938
Last edited:
Wow! A great inspiration for us all!

Well done to both of you, you look fantastic!

X

Thank you everyone - the only thing that's grown is our boy x

Hi we made it! we started in Feb this year and he made target around end of october with a loss of around 6.5st (we were unsure of his highest weight) he followed SW at home under my guidance and joined when he had around 0.5st to lose for help maintaining etc, my heighest weight was 17st 10lbs in feb2011 but i didnt do anything about it under feb2012 i had managed to drop alittle weight and my first weigh in with SW i weighed 16st 13lbs
I hit target on 18th december with a loss of 6st 13lbs (i plan to get my 7st award within my target range).
He weighs 12st 4lbs and I weigh 10st exactly, just thought we'd share.
and id like to thank Rosie-lea for her 'Sexy for Santa' team which was so supportive in getting to target x THANK YOU MINIMINS AND SW!!
The pics are from xmas 2010 and 2012 x

You both look fantastic! Its great that you have two such similar photos, you can really see and compare the difference!

Thanks Rachel we found the first pic on an old card and decided to copy it on Xmas eve as close as we could - I think similar photos always look good for before and after x

Massive congratualtions to you both - you look stunning Mrs such a pretty face and Mr wit woo - seriously though - absolutely fabulous well done.

Thanks again everyone x

You guys look fantastic, hope I look as good when I'm at target!

Back