Barbie's world

I changed my lunch, I had a tin of Baxters chicken broth because I have found today so cold! Trying to avoid temptation, I have 4 slices of veggie pizza in the fridge which I bought back from last nights meal at pizza hut, it's driving me mad, I hate waste and nobody else will eat it :( Oh and to top it off my husband isn't speaking to me at the moment, he can be such a d*ck sometimes!

So food today has been-

Breakfast White coffee (HexA), strawberries and an apple (wasn't really all that hungry)

Lunch Huge salad (mixed lettuce, cabbage, mixed sliced peppers) with half a tin of tuna, quark and fresh chives

Snack White coffee (HexA), small slice of reduced fat cheese (HexA), dried prunes (HexB)

Dinner Chicken breast roasted with lots of crushed garlic and mixed herbs, salad, mushrooms and onions is a garlic quark sauce <<<<< Tasted amazeballs!!

I have some red grapes and brazil nuts (HexB) ready for later if I get peckish, also a mug of slimatea on standby.

As for today, my husband is still being a knob although he did speak to me a bit, the kids are slowly driving me mad (it's going to be a long weekend!!), they are constantly winding each other up! The nicest part of my day was watching my daughter sing at her schools harvest festival :) Now to put my little monsters to bed!! xXx

Weighed 10.6 this morning :) So that's all the weight I gained on Wednesday gone plus an extra lb, yay!!
Just need to lose another 2 for my 3lb aim!! :)
Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back