Mrs Levers Journey to slimville

morning Mrs L :) Glad you had better nights sleep and If you get on the wii fit and do a bit of exercise Im sure it will help you sleep better too. Which exercises do you do on there?

i just have the one that came with the wii fit and tend to do the muscle and yoga workouts and then some step, boxing and hula hoop - i cannot do the running lol. I also have a winter sports game and the biggest loser but havnt tried that yet. I sooo want the just dance but its always out of stock

yeah i like the step and the ski jump. the running you can cheat and just move your arms up and down lol

Morning, I'm pleased you slept well last night.

Morning!

I drink Volvic - Touch of strawberry flavour. I get fed up of water too.
I have had a few restless nights too. All part of the fun :D

hi guys havnt been around much over the past 24hrs, - im dying lol my head is like whooooo , i hope this is worth it on wednesday

morning guys feel alot better this morning, have not got on the scales yet but they keep winking at me lol. I determined not to get on them till Weds. Feel a bit more energetic today so maybe i will get on the wii later seeing as though i havnt all week, i just never felt up to it. Gave my house a good clean this morning and waiting for the hubby to get up, i want my pressie lol. Happy Valentines day everyone :D

You'll do fine love, and I hope you're over the Atkins flu now.

I bet thats the same energy surge as I had. and to be honest i still have! just cant sit still. Good luck for WI

Back