Mrs Scandude's Slimming World food diaries

MrsScandude

So it was back to Slimming World on Tuesday for me with a HUGE gain after I left in August, determined I could do it myself. Ahem. That didn't work too well:rolleyes:
Here is today's food so far:

Breakfast - Oatso Simple Big Bowl (B choice) made with water, and banana
Lunch - Half a pack of basmati rice (1.5 syns), half a pack of Slimming World sweet potato curry, spicy roasted carrots and cauliflower
Snacks while at work - boiled eggs, coffees (used A choice milk for this), clementine, apple
Tea - steamed salmon, jacket potato, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli with 1 tsp Lighter Lurpak and 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce = 3 syns
I also had a left over piece of birthday cake and that was 9 syns, so all together it was 13.5 syns for Friday. Not too bad. Because of how heavy I am my consultant says I can have up to 20 syns so that was well under :)

Last edited:
Good luck on your journey. Fingers crossed for weigh-in :).

Stacey

Thanks guys!!! :)

I realised today I'm only going to be able to record my food diaries Mon-Fri as I usually update during my lunch break at work, so here I go with Monday's food so far :)
Breakfast - Bacon and egg cup with my special breakfast mix of - tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, peppers and onions
Lunch - Lettuce, radish, cucumber, red onion, pepper, carrots, roast chicken with mayo (1 syn) and pesto pasta (2 syns)
Will update later :)
So for tea (I'm a Northern girl so dinner is tea :)) I had the SW frozen vegetable dahl which I was a bit disappointed with, it was very watery :( Also had roasted carrots and broccoli and some white rice. I had half of the meal so the other half I'll have for lunch tomorrow. Got all my syns to use too....and a b choice. Might come in handy later if I'm peckish!

Last edited:
So on we go to Tuesday and weigh in day :eek: Really nervous about getting on those scales tonight, though I don't know why. I've followed the plan to the letter so should be OK but won't settle til I've seen what they say!
Breakfast - Bacon and egg cup with breakfast mix tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, peppers and onions
Midmorning - banana
Lunch -Half a pack SW frozen vegetable dahl, leftover roasted carrots, sweetcorn and Heck sausages (2 syns) with some white rice (1.5 syns)
Mid afternoon - banana, apple, satsuma
Early Tea - leftover pasta and syn free tomato sauce with salad
Inbetweens - WW wrap (b choice) with lettuce, tomato, radish, carrot, 1/2 large bag of crisps = 20 syns

Update - I lost 7lb in my first weigh in - so happy :D:D:D:D:D
Ended the day slightly syn heavy at 23.5 but not too stressed!

Last edited:
Onto Wednesday and today I'm going to try and have a few less syns than yesterday whilst not going too far under, done that before in the past and it's NEVER been beneficial
Breakfast - 2 poached eggs, baked beans, grilled bacon chop (no fat), tinned tomatoes
Lunch - Nando's - had a butterfly chicken (3 syns), spicy rice (2 syns) and a side salad with no dressing
Inbetween - satsuma and apple, banana
Tea - Jacket potato with tuna mayo (2 syns), lettuce, tomato, red onion, pepper, radish, beetroot and cucumber
Ended the day with a cup of tea (a choice) on 7 syns

Last edited:
So had quite a hungry day on Thursday but made sure I didn't go over my syns and had plenty of speed
Breakfast - Pek ham (free), vine tomatoes (speed) and 2 eggs (free)
Lunch - 2 x SW vegetable burgers (free), potato wedges (free), mixed salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, pepper), plus low syn coleslaw (shredded cabbage, carrot and red onion with mayo (1 syn)), beetroot and pickled onion, WW wrap (b choice)
Inbetween - banana (free), bag of Pufts (4 syns)
Tea - SW vegetable lasagne (which was gorgeous by the way), mixed salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, pepper, beetroot)
In bed watching TV - Go Ahead salted caramel dippers (7 syns)
Daily syns = 12

Onto Friday, thank God it's the weekend, it feels like it has been a long time coming! :)
Breakfast - bacon (free), tinned tomatoes (speed), baked beans and 2 poached eggs (free)
Lunch - 1 SW vegetable burgers (free), potato wedges (free), tomatoes, low syn coleslaw (shredded cabbage, carrot and red onion with mayo (1 syn)), beetroot and pickled onion, WW wrap (b choice)
Tea - Steamed salmon, herby potatoes (2 syns), mange tout, broccoli
In between - Pufts (7 syns)
Syns = 11

Last edited:
Aww thanks Mary :) It was a nice surprise! Hoping to have another good loss on Tuesday so trying my hardest :)

Monday and the start of a new week :)
Had a good weekend, perhaps a little carb heavy like last weekend though, so maybe I’ll watch them over the next couple of days…!
Breakfast – egg and bacon cups (free), breakfast mix (tomatoes, onion, pepper and mushrooms - all speed, and baked beans - free)
Lunch - Salad leaves, grated carrot, beetroot, cucumber, tomato, radish(speed), sweetcorn, 4 slices ham, and 2 boiled eggs (free), plus 2 syns for mayo
and a WW wrap (b choice)
Tea - SW chicken saag (YUM), rice (0.5 syn), roasted carrots, broccoli and cauliflower (speeeeeeed)
Also had in between - bag of pufts (3.5 syns), a choice milk in tea and 2 pieces of Terry's chocolate orange = 4 syns
Ended the day on 10 syns

Last edited:
I line a silicon muffin tin with lean bacon, then crack an egg in and bake them :)

Back