Mrs Scandude's Slimming World food diaries

Here we are again at Tuesday and the day I fear most - weigh day. One day I might not dread it so much but for now I just worry what if all my hard work has been for nothing and I lose ZILCH???? Or even worse - GAIN! :eek: Anyway I won't relax until I've seen the figures on the scale. Will report back later.

Breakfast – egg and bacon cups (free), breakfast mix (tomatoes, onion, pepper and mushrooms - all speed, and baked beans - free)
Lunch - leftover SW chicken saag (YUM), rice (0.5 syn), roasted carrots, broccoli and cauliflower

Tuesday's meals :)
Breakfast - egg and bacon cups (free), breakfast mix (tomatoes, onion, pepper and mushrooms - all speed, and baked beans - free)
Lunch - SW chicken saag (YUM), rice (free), roasted carrots, broccoli and cauliflower (speed)
Tea - small amount of pasta(free) with syn free tomato sauce (speed)at group (all free), then B choice bread with egg (free) and tomato (speed) and bag of Pufts (3.5 syns)
In between - 3 lime and chocolate sweets - (6 syns), bag of Pufts (3.5 syns)
A choice in teas
Ending the day on 13 syns

I was pleased with my weigh in last night, having lost another 5.5lb!!:):):):):) and being Slimmer of the Week. Utterly thrilled with my little self. Onto next week!

Onto Wednesday and the start of another new week - hoping I can continue with a good weight loss next Tuesday, although of course I am not expecting huge weight losses every week. Consistent losses will suit me.
Breakfast - scrambled egg, breakfast mix (tomatoes, onion, pepper and mushrooms - all speed, and baked beans - free)
Lunch (to come) - 0.5 pack Aldi wholegrain rice and quinoa (1.5 syns), SW barbecue chicken (free), bag of speedy veg (carrot, broccoli and cauliflower)
Tea - WW wrap (b choice), Mixed salad (speed) and chicken kebab from the local takeaway - I'm counting 10 syns for that to cover any oil and sauce.
In between - apple, pear, malted milk biscuit (2 syns)
Total = 13.5 syns

Last edited:
Thursday and my last day at work til Monday :):)
Breakfast - b choice bread, lean ham and tomatoes, mustard (0.5 syn)
Lunch - 0.5 pack Aldi wholegrain rice and quinoa (1.5 syns), SW barbecue chicken (free), carrots and cabbage (speed)

Last edited:
Friday's noms:
Breakfast - Bacon egg and vine tomatoes
Lunch - Jacket potato with butterbud (0.5 syn), coleslaw mix and mayo (2 syns) with mixed salad
Tea - bolognese sauce (5% minced beef (free), peppers, onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes (speed), tomato puree and oxo (free), plus pasta (free) and mixed salad (speed), I had 20g low fat cheese with it (half an A choice)
Supper - WW wrap (b choice), lettuce and tomatoes (speed), mayo (1 syn) and a packet of Pufts (3.5)
Syns - 6.5

Last edited:
Here we are on Monday and as ever I'm getting edgy because tomorrow is weigh-day. It doesn't help that I had a sneaky weigh this morning and it looks like I haven't lost anything :classic_frown: note to self - stop sneaky weighing!
Breakfast - egg and bacon cups (free), breakfast mix (tomatoes, onion, pepper and mushrooms - all speed, and baked beans - free)
Lunch - SW veggie burger (free), coleslaw (2 syns), swede, cabbage, carrots, broccoli (all speed), WW wrap (HeB)
Tea - steamed salmon, microwave potatoes (1.5 syns), broccoli and green beans (speed), tbsp sweet chilli sauce - (1.5 syns)
In between - Curly Wurly (6 syns) and A choice used on milk.
Syns = 11

Last edited:
Tuesday morning. Still looks like I haven't lost anything; did it again - STOP SNEAKY WEIGHING! Anyway, what's done is done, and if I haven't lost anything tonight then there's nothing I can do about it. I'll be gutted of course but won't let it stop me. What I'm trying to do is look at my weight loss over the month anyway, and try not to get hung up about individual weeks.
Onto today's menu (planned)
Lunch - Cottage cheese, ham (free), cherry tomatoes, cucumber,(speed) 2 boiled eggs(free) mixed salad (speed) and 6 Ryvita multigrain rye cakes (b choice)
Tea (after weigh in) - chickpea dahl, peas, sweetcorn (free) broccoli, carrots (speed) and Asda White rice (1.5 syns), Alpen light bar (3 syns)

Inbetween- 2 satsumas and a banana, Freddo bar (5 syns), Flapjack bite (4 syns), Pufts (3.5 syns)
= 17 syns

Last edited:
Stop scale hopping. You wouldn't catch me doing it.;)

Are you keeping track of your measurements as well?

Good Luck for weigh in tonight.:)

Thanks :) I will update the post no matter what the scales say. I know I need to keep off the scales, it's a really bad habit of mine and doesn't do me any good AT ALL. Maybe one day I'll learn!!! Not taken my measurements as yet, no, but keep meaning to. Perhaps I'll do that after group tonight and get them logged somewhere :)

So I lost 2.5lb last night, which makes 1st 1lb since I rejoined at the beginning of January which I'm delighted about. I've got to stop scale hopping and I'm marking that down as my mission this week.
Onto today's planned food
Lunch - chickpea dahl, peas, sweetcorn (free) broccoli, carrots (speed) and Asda Micro white rice (1.5 syns)
Tea - Morrisons salad bar tray (mainly salad veggies and boiled egg but I did have some pasta and rice salad so going to allow 10 syns which is probs overkill but never mind)
In between I had A choice milk in teas and then b choice toast for supper with PB fit peanut butter powder made up into peanut butter. OMG was lovely and only 3 syns. Definitely having that again.
Ended the day on 14.5 syns

Last edited:
Last day of the week - it's the WEEKEND! Had a day off from work yesterday but was all totally on plan and came in under 14 syns despite a lunch at my friends as well (luckily she's also on Slimming World)
Today:
Breakfast - Bacon, Pek ham (free), mushrooms and pepper (speed) omelette with vine tomatoes
Lunch - Jacket potato (free) with low syn coleslaw (speed + 1 syn), lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, pickled onions and a small amount of noodle salad (2 syns)
Dinner - SW smoky bbq chicken with half a pack quinoa and rice (1.5 syns), cauli, broccoli and carrots and a ww wrap
In between - Cadburys Nibbles - 15 syns, banana (free)

Ended the day on 18.5 syns

Last edited:
Moving forward onto Monday and the start of a new week again (where do the days go???????)
Breakfast - Bacon and egg cups (free), breakfast mix (free and speed)
Lunch - Ham, roast garlic potatoes, boiled egg (free), lettuce, beetroot, peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, roast carrots and garlic (all speed), 1 tbsp low fat dressing - 0.5 syn
In between - 350ml skimmed milk (A choice), 2 x satsuma, apple (speed) banana (free)
Hmmm don't know what to have for tea this evening......fancy something a bit different but not too sure what...I do have a tin of Asda veggie chilli in the cupboard so may have that with some speedy veg and syn free rice. If I do double, I can take the rest to work with me tomorrow for lunch too.......Think I'm sold but will report back later ;)
Tea - I had the veg chilli, rice and veg but didnt make enough for two days...well I did....but I ate it all :angeldevil: oh well at least it was all free food!
Supper was my b choice toast and PB powder (4 syns) plus 4 Cadburys nibbles (3 syns)

Last edited:
Back