MrsN's weekly weigh in...

MrsN

Silver Member
Hi there,

Been reading a few of the weigh-in's and diarys so thought I'd start a weekly weigh-in of my own.

i started CD on 24/1/11 and had my first weigh in on 31/1/11.

Week 1 I've lost 12lb. I'm over the moon with this, though i'm aware that a lot of it is water its amazing to see the scales coming down.

Ideally I'd like to achieve 3/4lb per week but not sure how realistic that is or if I have the willpower to do so. But today I've woken up feeling really determined to succeed, so here goes!

Congratulations! Great week 1 loss!

Keep going. Even 2lbs next week will take you to a stone! I have found my weight loss vary significantly each week, so always try and look at your total loss to keep you on track!

Yeah I'd be so pleased if I could say I'd lost a stone in 2 weeks!!

I love your mini targets - I should set some for myself really.

Good Luck with your weight loss.

Omg that is amazing well done on ya first week!!! Can't wait for mine on Tuesday xxx

Thanks Sharon. Good Luck with your first weigh-in.

Well after my blip.....

Week 2: -4lb.

I'm pleased with that. 16lb in 2 weeks is ace!!
Still a long way to go but I can do this.

Hello well done that is excellent 4 lb and a little blip u can't ask for more!!! I lost 10 lbs in my first week so very happy let's keep this going xxxx

10lbs is fab - well done!!!
I'm really struggling this week - today inparticular. Hoping I can stay with it.

Hello you!!! Hope ur ok and doing alright keep it up hunny u know u can do this!!!!
Speak soon hugggggzzzzz
Luv sharon xxxx

Back