Much Needed support even though at target

Hayles10

Hi newbi here even though I am a Target member and have been for 10 weeks...:)
Had a real bad 'sod it week ' this week and dreading weigh in in morning....but hey ho....need to get back on the plan .
Fridge stocked back up with lovely meat ...searching through recipe ideas....gonna try coke and chicken recipe ...sounds delish :)

Wow, you have been at target for 2 and half months now, everyone is entitled to have the odd bad week, You are having yours but it sounds as if you know exactly what you have to do to get back on plan. You know you can do it. I think that to maintain something like this for life, you have to be able to wander off every now and again, life would be boring if you didn't and it would be so hard to keep up healthy eating without a break here and there. Big respect for reaching target and good luck for the "on plan" week ahead. :)

Awwww......thank you so much...:).
its good that any weight gain goes straight on my belly so i hate it....so it kicks me into touch within a few days.......and i have a very supportive partner that has encouraged me to enrol in a good gym.....gone from no exercise to 2-3 times a week....which now i love.:)

Well ....i only gained 1lb.......so still 1lb under top of target.......just had "coke cooked chicken" and salad......now snacking on spicy potato wedges......for the evening. Brand new start this week.....and feeling positive.Good luck all..... :whacky068:

Back