Muffin Break?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Feathers, 13 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Today i had a LARG Latte :( while out in town with hubby while our son was at his Drama class.

As a result, i think i have gone well over my points today as Muffin Break isn't in the Eating Out Guide, but by looking at other coffee places i'm guessing it would come in at 7pts...

anyone know please??? :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hi Starlight :)

I didn't have a muffin,lol, i was quite good that way ;) The Latte was just a standard LARG Latte as far as i know as that was what i asked for and she didn't give me any options?
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Och thatll teach me to read things properly lol I didnt realise MB was the name of the place DOH!

If Im stuck I tend to just take the closest I can find to it. I wouldnt think there will be much difference between there and Starbucks or somewhere like that.

Must admit Im a total latte fiend :)
  6. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Oh hun, maybe next time you're in you should ask for one made with skimmed milk? That way it's only about 1-2 points :) and you don't have to feel guilty, and it counts as your glass of milk! :)

7. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Thanks guys :) i'll deffo do that next time!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.