Muffin top / bingo wings / back boobs no more!

Minor victory - looks like washing machine is being fixed.

Seriously debating in going back on Zoe harcombe diet for three or two weeks.to help kick start my ridiculous eating

Can't cope with the constipation but I did loose a loooot of weight on it

Minor victory - looks like washing machine is being fixed.

Seriously debating in going back on Zoe harcombe diet for three or two weeks.to help kick start my ridiculous eating

Can't cope with the constipation but I did loose a loooot of weight on it

What is the Zoe harcombe diet?? I googled it but only really get to c her insights on why other diets don't work

I don't really believe in any diet that severely limits or bans certain food.

And the harcombe does that!

It bans carbs first of all then slowly introduces them back in under strict conditions.

It was very very effective for me to loose some baby weight, and I have kept it off.

I have decided against it, just maybe going to cut out carbs after a certain time during the week to stop me binging :)

I don't really believe in any diet that severely limits or bans certain food.

And the harcombe does that!

It bans carbs first of all then slowly introduces them back in under strict conditions.

It was very very effective for me to loose some baby weight, and I have kept it off.

I have decided against it, just maybe going to cut out carbs after a certain time during the week to stop me binging :)

Can't really disparage the ZH one as am doing CD, which though tough has been good for me thus far : needed a post-holiday kick up the rear end, which this has done. But you need to do what is right for you at the time, and what your body is telling you. My body told me I looked like a blimp in my bikini and how ever did I have the nerve to expose the Cypriot nation to such an indignity. xx

For your tattoo:
Illegitimi non carborundum est
I had that on my office door at work and was asked to take it down!
Replaced it briefly with
Same s**t, different day!!

I'm a rebel me!! :)

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love is a verb I LOVE it!!

I'm thinking about getting

"I love Margaret miles bramwell" on my by bum. Or should it be on my bingo wing? Or my back boobs?

Or my cankles?

Ps I once saw Margarets yacht in Majorca. Its actually called syn free.

At the time I was at weight watchers so I was going to pull a moonie at the boat.

But I got a ice cream instead

"I love Margaret miles bramwell" on my by bum.

This could be a challenge!! Have it done in really big script, as your bum gets smaller it will shrink or have it done really small and the opposite could happen
:8855:

I think I need to get a life!! :massmoon: Think of the tats these guys could have!!!!

Have a great day

Today I did another massive walk and jogged a fairly large portion of it. Killed me. Was huffing and puffing so much I thought I was going to be sick.

The elf was on fine form today. She has developed the most over the to strain to get a poo out. She lays on her back, actually lifts her bum into the air, with her feet flat on the floor and grunts till its out. With her eyes closed.

On my walk she would only settle if I gave her my two litre bottle of water.she wrapped her legs and arms round it and did raspberries into it. She looked rather odd. At the same time she randomly kicked her foot out of the canopy and wriggled her toes in the sun light.

Twas awesome.

I'm shattered and I don't really know why.did my usual size walk.

My food is still off the wall.I'm hoping to manage to control those cravings magically some how :)

Today I did another massive walk and jogged a fairly large portion of it. Killed me. Was huffing and puffing so much I thought I was going to be sick.

The elf was on fine form today. She has developed the most over the to strain to get a poo out. She lays on her back, actually lifts her bum into the air, with her feet flat on the floor and grunts till its out. With her eyes closed.

On my walk she would only settle if I gave her my two litre bottle of water.she wrapped her legs and arms round it and did raspberries into it. She looked rather odd. At the same time she randomly kicked her foot out of the canopy and wriggled her toes in the sun light.

Twas awesome.

I'm shattered and I don't really know why.did my usual size walk.

My food is still off the wall.I'm hoping to manage to control those cravings magically some how :)

Well done on your walk. Your elf and I have similar techniques vis a vis poos.

x

Xena- awesome.

Elf in dog house.up at 6am.

I only fed her wholemeal or organic-too-expensive-can't-pay-the-mortgage-like-danio-yogurts bread.

But she seems to have developed a constipation issue.

I refuse to change nappies that look or smell like that again.

Next time she's going in the river for a cleaning dunk.I will wear robes so social services don't get involved -I will tell them its new age spiritualism.

I'm thinking I would sing haukuna makata as I wave goodbye to the turd.

Or chant "I believe" slimming world stylee

Holey Moley.

I just started doing stomach exercises

I can't wee it hurts
I can't sneeze it hurts
If I hiccough I may die
So I decided to eat popcorn instead
This weeks white magnum count -6

Off on a walk.

Going to a birthday party today of a woman I don't actually like but my mother is making me.sad huh

And she is a cake maker.so I'm also going for food x

Three cakes eaten at party.

Amount of times I wanted to punch birthday girls mother -1

That's a record for me.

Also saw mother in law.

Amounts of times wanted to punch her -12.

That is not a record for me.

Her top incident today was when she claimed elf was being clingy with me and not wanting to go to her, because elf doesnt like her perfume

Is it wrong that I don't like other peoples children?

I really like maybe three other peoples kids. But the rest just anoy me.

At the wee party we went to the birthday girl had a cousin who grabbed the other kids food and ran off. Much to the merriment of her fat parents. I think the child was possibly trained to do this, and hide the food in the shed. For the fat mum and dad. They really wound me up when I let elf have a bite of cake. And they tutted and said they limit their childs treats. I asked if they limited it to other childrens treats -fat mum stared me out.

Today I'm off out on a big walk and going into the village to play dodge the dog poo on the village green.

Abandoned dodge the dog poo when a great dane rocked up to the green, I realised he had won.

How can a dog be that big?!

I have a nasty bug.normally with a bug after you are a bit slimmer so happy, even though the symptoms are gross.

I just felt awful, really sick. Tummy cramps but no actual sickness. Which means I didn't loose weight . Highly annoying when you have been ill.

Anyhoo busy week.my uncle and Aunt are over in England after running away to Spain which means muchos food in restaurants and muchos alcohol.

Whoop!

New Mum, you've been quiet for a few days. Hope all is well and it's not the muchos vinos debilitating your good self!

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have just returned from the worst bed and breakfast ever.

I will update when my blood pressure has gone down to only a minor stroke level

X

Back