Muffin top / bingo wings / back boobs no more!

Thanks hon!

So its the end of day four on low carb high fat. I have been eating fruit such as apples, plums and still had a couple of bananas.had tons and tons of veg. Today I has chicken in the griddle pan with asparagus and veg.

Fell really good.....and yes ladies I am in the so solid crew and its not constipation.whooop to the poo success story.

I may retitle my diary "all I talk about is poo, food, sick, elf and the mother in law".

But the last low carb gave me serious constipation.I assume its the crazy veg amounts.

Tomorrow I plan on having more griddled chicken, it was amazing .
My treat is white buttons and a g and t. On Sunday we will probobly go for food, fish and chips is my choice :) and its possibly the "cleanest"food.

I know alcohol is not allowed but I like a g n t.

Today elf got stuck face down in her toy box. Bum in the air, toes dangling while she made a "muuuuuhhhh" noise. I found it hysterical she did not. Then for a laugh I stuck a sticker on her toes -after rescue from box- to see if she could get it off. She won by kicking me in the face to get it off.

Ps quiche. Egg pie or tasty treat?

My vote - egg pie

I'm not sure if its egg pie...but not a treat! It's just a flan!! Lol

Elf seems a clever girl to be doing these things - u r teaching her well!!

Enjoy your G n T's! Oh and fish and chips! :) x

Thanks Cai.

Egg pie is evil.

She got put on the naughty step today. Threw spaghetti at the wall repeatedly, then When I was cleaning it up she threw her water bottle at me!

Smoothie for breakfast. Sausages and bacon for lunch, apples to snack.

Making beef stew tonight for work next week. That's how rock n roll I am x

So had my "treat"tonight. White chocolate buttons and two gin and tonics.

Got to be honest after the week of no sugar I really didn't need the buttons, it was gluttony and they didn't even taste that nice.

The gin and tonic with a wedge of lime however was exceptional and tasted like Christmas and sex and all things good in life.

Tomorrow its back to primal eating.may have a g and to, will see how I feel

Ps my oven was so dirty I set fire it when I left it to warm up. All the oil in the bottom. What a skank!!
Luckily I spotted the try was on fire and managed to get it out.

So spent an hour cleaning it this evening.God it was minging and its only one year old!

I can't believe I just admitted that!

Today I ate a sausage that actually tasted like hell

It was like a Romanian goat, a really old smelly goat that has got fleas and possibly only I one leg actually stuck its finger into my mouth.

I don't spit food out but wow I almost threw up on this

It has taken me all day to get over the absolute violation of the Romanian goat finger sausage.

Elf is a poorly little button moon. She had injections recently and as warned has been off colour. She slept allll night from 7.30pm till 10.30 am today and didn't even want her cheeky poorly treat tea of cream cheese on crackers.

So with poorly elf on one arm and a traumatised stomach after Romanian finger goat sausage today we did pretty much nothing except pick next doors plum tree. Which was amazing until my stomach just pointed out twelve plums are not a good idea :)

So this weekend I have relaxed the primal rules and I feel terrible for doing so. The white chocolate buttons genuinely treated artificial and fake. Today we had fish and chips from the local and although it tasted nice I would honestly, honestly have preferred some griddled chicken or fish. Strange but honestly true. I think ours because I have felt so healthy this week I didn't really want to eat potatoes.

I liked the gin and tonic lot though and would rather cut off my leg than cut them out.

Made a maahhhhhoooosive vat of stew.it has gravy in it and the meat was tossed in flour but its laden with veg and made 9 adult meals -my slow cooker is massive. So although it has carbs I am taking it to work and those days plan on being very low carb the rest of the time

I'm going to take some cooked bacon, sausage and raw veggies to work as I start at 6 am so they can see me through till lunch....bet me eating meat gets a few comments ha.

X

Got weighed today. Whoooop lost 3lb.

Considering I had the chocolate and the gin and tonics, and our meal out was FISH AND CHIPS I am delighted with that.

This week I'm going to try to make primal decisions as much as possible and depending how I feel possibly not drink on Friday, just Saturday! :)
And definitely not have white chocolate or goats finger sausage.

On a serious note I will still have a treat meal at the weekend and a few g n t. But sick to primal weekdays.

Off for a walk later, get that vitamin d sorted

And.....I'm making a quiche recipe in muffin trays that my friend swears does not taste like egg pie. We shall see x

Thanks hon!

Well I think 3lb is possibly water as I'm definitely not bloated now.

Steak and veg for tea. The steak was freaaaking gross.was not cheap either, just full of fat.

Lunch was sausages and bacon, with smoothie and plums for a snack.

So I made the quiche....they are full of cheese and only slightly tate of egg pie. I have filled them with bacon, mushroom, onion and pepper. Gave one to elf, she loved it. Demolished it.

Well an at work bright and early tomorrow. Will be off line I would have thought until Friday as I'm working 3 days on a row x,

Murggggh. Its evil being up so early.

My stoopid imagination went mad again last night, had to google recipes and read stories on line that hold no interest. Just anything to stop me going to much needed sleep. Ha.

3lb is brill! I wonder why the steak waa so fatty?

I feel yiu being up so early my day starts at 4am x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Meh second steak was absolutely vile.so much fat I couldn't eat it. Back to the local butcher I go, forget asda "finest".

Ueah a lot of supermarket meats are crap. Aldi's meat is lush though!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well after a few 12 hour shifts I any proud to say I have stuck to my healthy eating plan. And yes it nearly killed me.

But I feel great.

After being looked after by hubbys parents and my brothers today I had a cheeky nap with with elf.she was shattered after after all excitement she obviously had not napped enough when being babysat. So today we had a nice nap. Was awesome and very funny when she covered my mouth with her hand when I was breathing on her face. She also licked my face to wake me up and then like tried to snog my eyeball with hysterically laughing to get me up.

So today is about recovering from work and doing housework. One g and t and no chocolate. Boring x

Well it has been a mission this week to keep on track.it was all about planning.I'm happy to report that I'm still going and its definitely my massive intake of veggies and slightly less big intake of fruit.

I took food into work and made sure I drank tons.

So I haven't suffered the same constipated issues of Zoe harcombe!

And I got a grilled chicken kebab for my treat look and a freddo.

So inlaws had elf for 2 days last week. So now the worlds self appointed best mother /mother in law/cook/add any other title is now.......WORLDS MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE PERSON ON ELF.

after two days she is now telling me everything elf likes and dislikes.guess what?
1. Elf dislikes everything I cook her and likes everything she cooks.
2. Elf dislikes all the new toys she had and prefers all the skanky second hand toys she has.
3.elf doesn't like the coat and cardigan I bought and prefers the -are you ready for this- 30 Year old hand made Absolutely disgusting disgusting BOYS coat. That belonged to her dad.

I don't know how I haven't
A. Killed her.
B. Had a stroke.
C.all of above.

Also when I went to her house and she had asda smart price "cooking bacon" you know the like off cuts in a big pack. Apparently that's better quality than the stuff I have -even though she doesn't know what on earth I buy.

Yesterday I basically stopped elf playing on the floor. No one takes there shoes off and her carpets are actually older than my hubby. God, shamefully dirty.

I am actually proud I didn't say anything but trust me its brewing....

I hope I'm not going to be in similar situation with my baby soon (due in 11 days).
She has known a few bits during the pregnancy but in reality we don't see her often (definitely not often enough) I might have more problems with my own mother than mother in law!
Doesn't help that my mother is going to be looking after our baby when I go back to work - I can just imagine what I am going to have to hear about!! Lol. But cheaper than child care!!

Raise above it...it's hard I know x

Back