• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mug Shots

HelsAngel

Silver Member
The ones that are 1% fat are Free, mainly the noodle ones (except Thai) and the Minestrone pasta ones off the top of my head. Remember though to have the 1/3 Superfree on EE so might be better making it part of a meal rather than just a snack.

Mug Shot, Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried - NEW RECIPE, 54g sachet Free
Mug Shot, Noodle Snack, Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, dried - NEW RECIPE, 67g sachet Free
Mug Shot, Pasta Snack, Tomato & Herb, dried, 64g sachet Free
Mug Shot, Pasta Snack, Creamy Cheese, dried, 68g sachet 2
Mug Shot, Couscous Snack, Tomato & Roast Vegetable, dried, 70g sachet 1
Mug Shot, Couscous Snack, Chicken & Mushroom, dried, 70g sachet 2
Mug Shot, Pasta Snack, Roast Chicken, dried, 55g sachet Free
Mug Shot, Noodle Snack, Thai Style, dried, 55g sachet ½
Mug Shot, Pasta Snack, Tikka Style, dried, 60g sachet 1
Mug Shot, Pasta Snack, Spicy Tomato, dried, 60g sachet Free
Mug Shot, Pasta Snack, Creamy Cheese, dried - NEW RECIPE, 68g sachet 2½
Mug Shot, Noodle Snack, Chinese Style, dried, 54g sachet Free
Mug Shot, Pasta Snack, Minestrone, dried, 60g sachet Free

KittenKat

Operation Hottie Kidnap
I've heard people talk about Mug Shots quite a lot but have not yet been able to find any.

What do people think of them - are they nice/worth bothering with?

HelsAngel

Silver Member
I like them. Especially the Chicken noodle and the Spicy, Sweet and Sour. They're ideal for a light lunch for me on a Saturday. Have a nice salad sandwich (Hex B of course!) and a mug shot with some fruit after if I fancy.

Asda and Morrisons had them @ 5 for £2 the other day. They also do a couple of cous cous ones that I don't fancy much!

KittenKat

Operation Hottie Kidnap
Am probably heading to the humungus Asda on my way home today so will see if I can find them - never quite know where to look though!

Fingers crossed they also have the new Coconut Mullers as well as I want me some more of those too!

Am probably heading to the humungus Asda on my way home today so will see if I can find them - never quite know where to look though!

Fingers crossed they also have the new Coconut Mullers as well as I want me some more of those too!
In my big Asda they're in the same aisle as the pot noodles and pasta/rice packets.

As always expected, the highest syn value ones are the best I think. Creamy Cheese pasta! :)

I like them if I am in a hurry. I got some free in a raffle at my SW club and thought that I might as well try them. Now always have them in the cupboard ;)

I have a stash of them in my drawer at work. If I'm still hungry after my salad I wait 10 mins, and if still hungry have one of these. Sort me right out.

At the weekends I often have a bigger brekkie, and at a later time, so have one of these for lunch with some carrot, pepper and cucumber sticks. Keeps me going till dinner & take 5 mins.

The chicken one is georg!

Trick I find useful is to only just cover them with water in the cup so they go really thick & have more flavour than if they are really watery!
I sprinkle a bit of pepper & chilli on- yum!

:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 1
Slimming World 3
Slimming World Off Topic 5