Muller Light Choc & Orange

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
These are really nice!! I bought the 6 pack, choc & orange, choc & vanilla and theres another flavour i cant remember.

mmmm :)

its the one with the black cherry underlayer - which I *think* has a syn value - can anyone clarify?

Yep, the choc orange and choc vanilla are free but the dark chocloate sprinkled with the black cherry underlayyer are 2 syns each .

i tried these this week and thought the choccy orange was very yummy, glad i wasn't so keen on the cherry if they are not free

I thought the choccy orange was lovely too wish they would bring it out separately!

Oh no! I dont think id like the cherry one then not a fan of cherries! So im paying 3 quid for four yoghurts! I wish they would sell them seperately!!

Shall we start a petition to Muller?? lol :D

I'm already considering doing one for making pubs stock diet lemonade! - Why do they sell diet coke and not diet lemonade!!! I want vodka and diet lemonade not coke!! Rant over.

Im not keen on the black cherry one but the vanilla and choc orange are literally to die for, mmmmmmm m!

Totally agree with you skinnyminny, vodka and lemonade is my fave tipple i've always wondered why they can't have diet lemonade as well, not so keen on the diet coke

These are really nice!! I bought the 6 pack, choc & orange, choc & vanilla and theres another flavour i cant remember.

mmmm :)
I picked those up this week -yuuuumy! Really liked the orange and vanilla ones but considering the cherry ones are2 syns each I wasn't that impressed. Hope they start doing the orange and choc ones individually soon.

I have frozen quite a few different yogurts with success and they are all gorgeous. The one with the black cherry underlayer isn't quite as successful because the cherry bit goes watery so loses some of it's flavour but otherwise they freeze within 2-4 hours depending on how cold they were to start with.

phew! Just checked up on the mullerlight toffee yogs and they're syn free. Just as well as they're lovely with a banana chopped into them!!!

Back