Puddings muller light yogurts amazing for different deserts!

I do lollies all the time too, just in the cheap plastic lolly moulds, but I find that it helps if you give the yoghurt a good STIR before putting it into the moulds - seems to help reduce the ice crystals! I also find that the thicker ones are best as lollies - banana, toffee and vanilla.

To remove from the mould, hubby hit upon the idea of dipping the one you want into a mug of hot water - works every time!

I also make lollies from diluted Ribena Light, but don't fill the moulds too full 'cos these EXPAND, and also melt rather fast and drip a lot - but taste great!!!

I do the rice pudding with rice cooked in sweetened water then a yoghurt stirred through once all the water is absorbed. Banana and custard is my fav for this with extra sliced banana mmmmm
Mix one with a sugar free jelly made up to 1/2 pt.

Oooh the muller light banana and custard idea sounds fab, going to try this!

When you freeze the vanilla one it tastes like ice-cream, I usually blend a bit of fresh fruit (only a smallbit) with sweetener and add it to the top like a coulis - gorgeous xx

I have tried the Jelly with Muller which is like a mouse and am now gonna go down and freeze one of my pots of muller. How long can you leave them in the freezer?(sorry is that a silly question).:confused:

Have you guys tried....

toffee muller
tub quark
splenda
11g or 1 sachet of cadburys highlights (2syns)

Mix together.

I use this to make the tiramisu topping but sometimes I just make this and eat this instead. yummmy!!!

To Tigger2000,

I find that leaving the Mullerlight in the freezer for 2 - 3 hours is best. That way it's frozen round the outside, but lovely and gooey in the centre! But you CAN leave it in for as long as you like, although a teaspoon is a bit inadequate when it's completely solid!!!

Anyone tried freezing them as a means of storage? Do they then defrost OK, or (as I would imagine), do they separate out and become disgusting?!!!

Back