Muller Yogurts

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by saintsarah1991, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. saintsarah1991

saintsarah1991 Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi which flavour muller yogurts am i allowed ive been sticking to vanilla and toffee which are yummy but am i allowed strawberry ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    they say its best not to have anything with fruit in becausue of the sugars to be safe .....but then i did remember seeing something saying you could eat the fruit ones but it was limited

4. Emmma

Emmma grammar police

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(28.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    a fruit one would be a tolerated item, however I'd steer clear unless it was the only thing standing between you and something much worse! As scrumper says the carbs are higher because of the natural sugar in the fruit so it's best to stick to the vanilla and toffee ones (i treat these as my tolerated items actually) or even better some natural yoghurt sweetened or flavoured

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.