Mullerlight - Syn Free ??

BigDav

Everyone on here seems to think that Mullerlights are syn free, but the book (That I got yesterday when signing up) says 0.5 Syns. Can anyone shed any light on this please ?
Thanks
Dave

Hi There's a thread on her that lists all the syn free flavours. Some do have .5 or 1 syn in them but most are free.
What book does it say it in?

Hi - I also started yesterday and I have the same question too! I bought Mullerlight thinking it's syn free, then on my book it says it has 0.5 syn!

(OK I can live with 0.5 syn, but would be better if it's free!)

How strange.
I started last week and my books don't say anything about it. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. What book is it in?
My consultant has been telling us they're free. Think it's just the cheesecake and layered ones that have some syns :/

Your book obviously has size limits and can't give the values for every single product, let alone every single variety of that product. So what they have done is given an average ysn value instead. As said some mullerlights are syn free while others are 1 or even 2 syns - hence the average of half a syn. For complete syn values lists you are best to check online.

Muller Mullerlight Smooth Yogurt, Vanilla 100g[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]

this is the same for most of the yoghurts except cheesecake ones or layered ones.​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

It's the main, green 'Food Optimising' book (must be the latest one as I only got it Monday), in the Syns section under Dairy - only natural fat free yoghurt is free from syns, the fruit flavoured ones are 0.5 each - not the end of the world I know, but thought I'd try to get it cleared up.

Yeah I have the same book as I only started last week. I don't think that applies to mullerlight as my consultant has always said they are free. Maybe it's just non branded fat free yogurts. If you go on the syn calculator and put all the info in they come up as syn free.

Haha lucyloo! Your capital letter aggression made me laugh x

Can i confirm that the banana and custard ones are free?

There are full lists of all the mullerlight syn values in the syn-values forum and a list of all known syn-free yoghurts. The second one particularly is useful because people tend to forget that you don't just have to eat Mullerlights, there are lots of other options available.

Here is the entire list from SW online -

Inspired by - strawberry cheesecake - 1 syn on all
Inspired by - new york style cheesecake - 1 syn on all
Layered - blackcurrant and raspberry - 1.5 syn on all
Layered - peach and passionfruit - 1.5 syn on all
Layered - strawberry - 1.5 syn on all
Limited Edition - Lemon and Passionfruit - free
Limited Edition - Lemon Cheesecake - 1 syn on all

Orange with chocolate - free
Vanilla with chocolate - free
Vanilla with chocolate and cherry underlayer - 2 syns on all

Banana and Custard - free