Multi - Quick??

Iv got a shaker bottle which is amazing. It was £4 from asda and id highly recomment it. There's loads really cheap on ebay :) I used a multi quick but i found it made the shakes too thick.

Hi excuse the ignorance - what is a multi - quick?? Is it a hand blender? If so, I use that as I tend to drink the chocolate one hot, therefore I can't use the shaker.
Doirin

I have got a shaker bottle which does work very well, but I tend to hand blend mine as I have a big fear of "lumps", they cause a gag & shudder reaction, then I can't face the shake at all.

I have that reaction too so i have to down my shakes using a straw!!!!

At work I use my shaker, so I don't annoy the other staff too much! At home I use my stick blender, which I got from tesco for about a fiver! I prefer using the blender cos it makes the shakes taste more creamier and smoother, more like a proper milkshake!

I put mine in smoothie maker with ice and water just like ordinary milkshake

I keep a hand-blender at work as there is a canteen/kitchen I can use. I also used one at home too. Tesco sell them at £4.18p.....well worth it for thick, frothy shakes made with lots of ice....YUM! I shall actually MISS them after tomorrow, as I will have copleted 2 weeks re-feeding........

Back