Mum of 3 weight loss journey

marie_22

So im new to sharing all the info about myself šŸ™ˆ I have always read everyoneā€™s stories but never even commented much before.
Anyway, Iā€™m 28 and mum to 3 kids. I am at my heaviest of nearly 15st and a size 16/18. I still wear some of my maternity clothes and my baby is nearly 6 months old!! I am maid of honour for my best friend in December and really want to lose quite a bit of weight for them. Iā€™m not the most confident of people unless I have had a few drinks šŸ˜¬ I have been doing the Herbalife shakes for my breakfast and while I love them I struggle with snacking at night time. So Iā€™m hoping by going back to slimming world (1st class a week today) and still having my shake for breakfast (11 syns) I will lose this horrible weight! And Iā€™m going to try and do a bit of exercise. Last thing I want to do after running around after my 3 kids (4 including my husband šŸ™„šŸ˜‚) is do exercise but I will! X

I am starting today. Just weighed myself and I am 14st 9! That is the heaviest I have ever been. Feeling motivated today to get started. I hope to get down to 11st eventually. I will update what I have eaten each night.

So today I had my shake for breakfast 11.5 syns
Baked pot with egg mayo and lots of salad 5 syns for mayo
Dinner mushroom risotto
I have snacked on grapes and had lots of water
Just did my first ever run šŸ™ˆ 3.5km in 30 mins so will keep trying to improve that.
I have had milk for HEa And havenā€™t had my b yet

I think my first day has gone well x

well done for joining! water is key to this! my sister in law is a herbalife girl, and she has done great on it, but I personally prefer SW as it has changed the way I look and treat food.

Great first day!

Thank you.
I really enjoy the shakes and not having to think what Iā€™m going to have but at 11.5 syns I might have them every second day so I can have a treat if I want to x

Yesterday I had
Breakfast : yoghurt and fruit
Lunch : left over risotto and salad
Dinner : one pot lasagne and salad

HE a: mozzarella
HE b: Alpen light bars

I also had a glass of prosecco 5 syns?
And a small portion of stewed rhubarb no idea of the syns for this as it was made by my sister in law so I didnā€™t use any more syns.

After my prosecco I really wanted to have a take away but I resisted which is an achievement for me.

Another day not very exciting

Breakfast : yoghurt and fruit
Lunch : left over lasagne and salad
Dinner baked pot and salad
HE A : mozzarella
HE B : Alpen light bars
Syns : stewed rhubarb

My 6 month old is very needy so struggling to do much atm. So didnā€™t even reach my 10,000 steps

still having my shake for breakfast (11 syns)
That is a LOT of syns just for a breakfast shake! You could have a lovely cooked breakfast, even a fry up for 0 syns, and save the syns for some snacks at night.

Alternatively, on SW, if you make a homemade veg smoothie it's completely syn-free. Fruit in homemade smoothies "should" be syned though, but even then you could make one for a lot less than 11 syns.

Hi,

I am also loosing weight and started May 10th.

The shakes seem an awful high amount of syns! I hate using my syns on anything other than treats so try and use everything else free food.

I also struggle with snacking at night, so have been saving my syns for the evening and making sure I have free alternatives like fruit at home.

I struggle to get out an exercise as I have no one to watch my daughter. When she was little I used to put her in the pram, or if she wasn't happy with that, a baby carrier and take her out for walks/runs. Could this be an option for you?

Back