Extra Easy Mum on a mission...this time I WILL succeed!

lil miss chatterbox

Silver Member
Hi, I have battled with my weight for years, as well as suffering with depression and anxiety. My back is in pain all the time because of my excess weight, and I've decided I really need to give this another go. I restarted last week, and am already 9lbs down. I have been out walking around 2 miles each day, but having to use walking sticks to help me. My ultimate goal is to shift over 15 stone, and get my life back. Any support is greatly appreciated.

Managed a longer walk today...nearly 4 miles! Feeling good today.

Hi and welcome.
Your getting more exercise than i am,well done you.
Have you joined the summer challenge? Lots of support and motivation there

Hi, and thank you. Trying really hard this time. I haven't seen the challenge, but will take a look, thank you.

Thank you. Just had a look and added myself to it.

Great, what plan are you following? Im doing slimming world at home since January. I find logging on here and just writing down what i have eaten during the day and rabbling on how im feeling and whats going on really helps.

I'm also following slimming world. I had been going to classes pre covid, but when it went virtual I really struggled and lost my way. Just got my head back in the right place to try again. Feeling much more positive, and finding the exercise really helps keep me on plan. Just finished a 3 mile walk this evening, with energy to spare, but no more daylight!

Hi and welcome!

I’m happy for you that your head is in the right place. I try to diet, fail and repeat this over and over again until suddenly, every few years, my head pops into the right place and I try really hard to take advantage of it to get a bit of weight off.

Well done on all the walking and the loss so far, I’ll look forward to seeing your progress!

Thanks and welcome!

Yesterday was a really busy day. Lots of errands to run, and by the time I put my youngest to bed I was knackered! But I still went out for a 4 mile walk anyway! Over 16,000 steps done in total yesterday, and turned down apple pie and custard. Proud of myself, and slowly starting to love myself again, and become the person I want to be. For me this isn't just about losing weight, it's about finding myself again, and being happy.

A bit of a smaller walk yesterday with my OH and kids. Just over 2 miles. Still being on plan, but mood has been wavering this weekend. Want to get out for a walk later, but need to see if I can get comfortable in my trainers. I've got myself a nasty blood blister on my toe that's getting irritated! Really need some fresh air and head space!

Another 2 mile walk done this evening. Unfortunately hasn't help my mood tonight like it usually would. Hopefully a good night's sleep will help.

Weighed in this morning with a 3lb loss 😁. Feeling a bit brighter today.

Our tickers are ticking down, Lil Miss C!

Our tickers are ticking down, Lil Miss C!
Yay! It's good to get things moving again! 😁 Really helps the motivation!

Back