mummyt's ee challenge to under 11 st

mummyt

First of all I just want to say I love this forum. It really perks u up and motivates you.
I have started sw several times in last 6 months knowing that I NEED to loose weight but never stayed at it. I eventually started another sw class and my heads finally in the right place.

I'm a mother of 2 and work from home which is terrible wen in terms of snacks lol

I started WW before the journey of sw at 13.9 st wen I began sw ( this time) I weighed in at 13.3.

I've been finding recipies and planning meals no prob as I love cooking BUT the minute I don't plan all fails. I also LOVE chocolate which is a big big downfall

I had my last baby nearly 3 years ago and have never got the weight off. I will be 30 next year and fir my own sanity want this weight off.

I weighed myself this morn and now 12.9 so that's a stone between WW & sw but sw is my life now it's so easy and tasty.

I hope I can do it this time, by Reading all your posts and stories really helps thanks you so much, and now I have the app for my fone makes it all the better xx

My plan for today as always use milk for HE. I am having boiled egg and 2 wholemeal nimble bread

For lunch I'm going to have baked potato and spagetti hoops ( I can't stand beans)

And for dinner I'm going to make chicken stirfry with beansprouts, noodles and light soy sauce. Anyone who has never tried this recipe should try it, it's so delicious, easy to make and great for re heating.

I have loads of muller light in the fridge to snack on with fruit so I won't go near the childrens bad drawer. Lol I also have loads of green and normal tea so here goes......

Ok so I haven't been too bad since I started thus diary, the only thing is I haven't been putting it on ere enough and that's the whole idea of starting this.

Haven't started planning for today thus haven't ate yet. Today's plan as follows

Poached egg tea toast and spagetti hoops
That should keep me going to lunch whick I will have baked salon and salad with fat free dressing and followed by muller light.

This evening I will have sherherds pie u made yesterday (syn free)

I bought fruit yesterday so I can snack on and muller lights.

If anyone reads this and has any thoughts on wat I'm doing wrong etc please let me know

My problem is I'm not drinking enough liquids. I should be drinking 2 ltrs water and really I'm inky taking about half a glass. Is anyone else like this.

Back