Mums ... how do you fit everything in ?

donnajt

Addicted to Minimins!
I really need to get myself organised so that I can have some ME time ie exercise and minimins

I work 3 days a week 9-5:15, my 3 year old demands attention all day long so the only day I get to myself if Monday (as he is at preschool) but its only about 1/2 day really as husband works shifts so will be home for 1/2 of it - i find that i am so shattered i end up sitting in front of the box

How do you fit it all in?

i dont work atm but ive recently joined a gym with a free creche for a hour aday i go to there classes its good fun plus i get some me time too..

The only way I can fit exercise is is at home while my little one is either asleep or in nursery. Sometimes I'm tired but I know half hour with nothing on TV I could of done 30DS or something similar. I won't be able to go the gym any day soon though lol which is why I love the home work outs.

i made a spreadsheet and am basically forcing the regime on myself. i have scheduled time for the social activities we take part in, as well as lunch time, travel time etc, and i also schedule half an hour of cycling in (on my wee exercise bike) during a time when little man is awake and playing (thus not likely to be put to bed or need a feed/food), so i get to listen to half an hour of my music, watch the wee man wreak havoc in the living room, and get half an hour on the bike, too!

my advice? get yourself organised, even if it has to be military stylee ;)

i have 3 little ones, i also work 2 nights a week, the only time i get to exercise is either when they in bed and altho im so tired by then i just force myself to get on my exercise bike or cross trainer even if its just half an hour or i get up half an hour earlier in the mornings, its so hard to fit in when u have kids but just think its all worth it when we have our bikini bodys :) xx

Hiya, exercise doesn't have to be on your own in a gym or with a dvd. Going for walks/running around the park/strolls to the beach(depending where you live obviously) all make a difference. I never had childcare for the gym so would go on ' bear hunts' through the woods, take him swimming at weekends and the park every day the weather would let me.

I got an activity tracker and watched how many cals I burned then try to beat it the day after. Hope that helped a bit- it's surprising how it adds up

Back