mumzii

lynn3jon3s

Hiya,
Having a bit of difficulty finding my way around the site, but thought I would introduce myself anyway and hope for the best.

Started LT and in my third week, having lost 22lbs so far. Finding it very hard and the water is killing me!

I have 226lbs to lose, so I needed a good start. Can't stop thinking about food at the moment. Need to find a hobby I think!

It's so good to know there are so many of us out there!

Would be good to hear from you

Determined to do it this time

Love and kisses

Mumzii

Think in small goals rather than the whole amount eg 10%, 7 lb, 1 st or down to the next st.

For a hobby try the games on the arcade def good fun

keep getting pics taken either once a month or after you lose another stone

and reward yourself with something like DVD, CD or smellies after you lose a stone

and congratulations on a great weight loss

Irene xx

Hello and welcome mumzii,
this place is great and we are all here to help. You can do it and you will. We are not saying it is always easy but there is so much proof on this site that it works which is all the inspiration needed. 22 lb is fantastic..keep going and come here if you need cheering up..

take care

xxx

Hello and welcome mumzii,
this place is great and we are all here to help. You can do it and you will. We are not saying it is always easy but there is so much proof on this site that it works which is all the inspiration needed. 22 lb is fantastic..keep going and come here if you need cheering up..

take care

xxx

sorry, got confused with the names.....welcome anyway..:wave_cry:

Back