Tomato ketchup - 2pp

Snack: Options hot choc - 1pp

Dinner: 2 quorn dippers - 2pp
1 quorn fishless finger (wanted to try :p) - 2pp
tomato ketchup - 1pp
lots of veg - 0pp

31/29 dailies
20/49 weeklies

may have a ww brownie desert later but i'm feeling bloated and v. greedy!! Sooo hoping for a loss on tues :(

Hi, I've come to have a nosey and see how WW works for you! It's strage trying to see if i could eat the same on SW...answer is not really in the same day...I was thinking they might have been the same!
Where do u find all the PP info from? x

Hi, I've come to have a nosey and see how WW works for you! It's strage trying to see if i could eat the same on SW...answer is not really in the same day...I was thinking they might have been the same!
Where do u find all the PP info from? x

Hi Cai :) I hope it works for me, I am looking to maintain/little losses as I am pretty much finished losing I think - well it seems to be a lot harder to lose now!
Well I use an online Propoint calculator and I raided my cupboards for the nutritional value of the food I had.. sad I know but what else can I do in half term? :p I also went on the tesco website to get the nutritional value for the other foods I eat. And there's also loadsa threads on here with good PP finds :)

I've just wrote a list of all the food into Word to look at when planning my meals. And I have a big list of treats with their pp value hehe :)

I am not really sure how SW works, the different days seem to confuse me? What do you syn? :)

Hi Cai :) I hope it works for me, I am looking to maintain/little losses as I am pretty much finished losing I think - well it seems to be a lot harder to lose now!
Well I use an online Propoint calculator and I raided my cupboards for the nutritional value of the food I had.. sad I know but what else can I do in half term? :p I also went on the tesco website to get the nutritional value for the other foods I eat. And there's also loadsa threads on here with good PP finds :)

I've just wrote a list of all the food into Word to look at when planning my meals. And I have a big list of treats with their pp value hehe :)

I am not really sure how SW works, the different days seem to confuse me? What do you syn? :)

It's quite hard to explain...i try keep simple idea/cencept -

Extra Easy - each meal needs to be 1/3 lean protein, 1/3 carbs (rice, pasta potatoes) and 1/3 Super free (a variety of veg/fruit)
+ 1 healthy extra A and B - this is a list A's mainly calcium based and B's are cerials, breads, crackers etc

Red days - unlimited amounts of lean meats and a list of veg (basic ones not pulses) then u syn the carbs
+ 2 hex B's and up to 2 Hex A's

Green days - unlimited carbs and veg (this time inc pulses) and syn meats.

The Healthy extra lists chage depending on which day yr doing, and u can swap which colour day u do whenever you want so u do have to keep an eye on stuff but u soon get used to it!

All the treat stuff (crisps, sauces, fats etc) are syned.

That is just a basic outline and there are other little rules to stick to, things u expect to be free are not and things u expect to syn are free etc...But it has worked OK for me so far so i wont knock it! :rolleyes: x
(oh and i am sure someone will correct me on soemthing in this post...I am no expert!!!) x

It's quite hard to explain...i try keep simple idea/cencept -

Extra Easy - each meal needs to be 1/3 lean protein, 1/3 carbs (rice, pasta potatoes) and 1/3 Super free (a variety of veg/fruit)
+ 1 healthy extra A and B - this is a list A's mainly calcium based and B's are cerials, breads, crackers etc

Red days - unlimited amounts of lean meats and a list of veg (basic ones not pulses) then u syn the carbs

Green days - unlimited carbs and veg (this time inc pulses) and syn meats.

The Healthy extra lists chage depending on which day yr doing, and u can swap which colour day u do whenever you want so u do have to keep an eye on stuff but u soon get used to it!

All the treat stuff (crisps, sauces, fats etc) are syned.

That is just a basic outline and there are other little rules to stick to, things u expect to be free are not and things u expect to syn are free etc...But it has worked OK for me so far so i wont knock it! :rolleyes: x
(oh and i am sure someone will correct me on soemthing in this post...I am no expert!!!) x

Sounds good :) Is Extra Easy breakfasts hard? I normally just have cereal and a piece of fruit o:

Do you have a syn allowance? Is the syns for chocolate high? I find it quite hard to go a day without choc. o:

MONDAY

Breakfast: Golden Syrup Porridge - 6pp
Banana - 0pp .....6pp

Snack: Apple - 0pp .....6pp

Lunch: Pasta and sauce - 7pp
Fibreplus bar - 3pp
Activia ff vanilla yogurt - 2pp
.....18pp

Dinner: Mash with light mayo - 4pp
Quorn crispy fillet - 5pp
Carrots, Broccoli, Cauli, Sprouts - 0pp
.....27pp

Gonna use two weeklies as I want a WW brownie desert yumyum. So that'll be 31/29 and 24/49 left.. I would probably use most of my weeklies at the weekend as my weighin is generally friday/saturday.. SOOO I am planning to stick to 29pp till Saturday... then next saturday I will reset my weeklies if that makes sense.. Now I'm back at work, I generally have a day off plan on Fridays as they have fish and chips with cake at the canteen. I would count these in my weeklies but I would have to guess and I hate not knowing PP's..
So I am weighing myself tomorrow, then will continue to weigh on fridays..

goodbyeflab said:
Sounds good :) Is Extra Easy breakfasts hard? I normally just have cereal and a piece of fruit o:

Do you have a syn allowance? Is the syns for chocolate high? I find it quite hard to go a day without choc. o:

I must admit I have never got breakfast correct! Used to have yogurt and fruit, then started on weetabix or oat so simple and fruit, now jus having an apple!
It's suggested u have something like grilled bacon, eggs, tinned tomatoes and a slice of toast...but who has time for that every day?? I do like similar at wkends when I have time (and the ingredients!)

You get upto 15 syns a day, u can use it on anything u want, choc included! :) but I often use on things like Mayo, or similar. I have tried to limit my choc intake - before diet ate loads! Then had non for maybe 6 months! Then started with some small individuals (roses etc) but found I'd started having too many (for me anyway!) I do like the chocolate Alpen lights tho which can be a healthy extra!! Woo hoo x

I must admit I have never got breakfast correct! Used to have yogurt and fruit, then started on weetabix or oat so simple and fruit, now jus having an apple!
It's suggested u have something like grilled bacon, eggs, tinned tomatoes and a slice of toast...but who has time for that every day?? I do like similar at wkends when I have time (and the ingredients!)

You get upto 15 syns a day, u can use it on anything u want, choc included! :) but I often use on things like Mayo, or similar. I have tried to limit my choc intake - before diet ate loads! Then had non for maybe 6 months! Then started with some small individuals (roses etc) but found I'd started having too many (for me anyway!) I do like the chocolate Alpen lights tho which can be a healthy extra!! Woo hoo x

Don't think I could stomach that at 6:30am!

6 months w/o chocolate?! Wow that's brill Cai lol. Ooo I could eat a full box of roses, thats why I generally just get a bar of chocolate. (-:

TUESDAY

Breakfast: Cookie Crisp - 5pp
Hot choc - 2pp.....7pp

Snack: Bananaa - 0pp.....7pp

Lunch: pasta with hot pepper sauce - 6pp
Mini digestives - 3pp
Activia yogurt - 2pp
Apple - 0pp.....18pp

Dinner: Lots of veg - 0pp
Tomato ketchup - 2pp
Quorn crispy fillet - 5pp
Two veggie fingers - 3pp
Quorn dipper (couldn't find anything else for 1pp lol! :rolleyes:) - 1pp...29pp
:eating: Gosh seems like so much :-(

Just done two sections of Davina aswell hehe :)

WEDNESDAY

Options hot choc with a dash of milk - 2pp.....8pp

Snack: Bananaa - 0pp

Lunch: Pasta with sauce (getting rid of it) - 7pp
Fibreplus bar - 3pp
Activia vanilla yogurt - 2pp
Apple and grapes - 0pp.....20pp

Snack: Satsuma

Dinner: Quorn crispy fillet - 5pp
100g potatoes - 2pp
Broccoli, Cauli, Cabbage, Carrots, Sprouts - 0pp
Tomato ketchup - 1pp.....29pp :)

Does anyone know any good low pp frozen food? Or lowISH pp treats that taste naughty? ;)

Also trying to have fruit/veg with every meal to get my five a day ;P

Uhoh I've been very naughty today. And have a very naughty weekend to face aswell... dunno why bit I really felt the need today. Totm approaching maybe or just being plain greedy :p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

goodbyeflab said:
WEDNESDAY

Options hot choc with a dash of milk - 2pp.....8pp

Snack: Bananaa - 0pp

Lunch: Pasta with sauce (getting rid of it) - 7pp
Fibreplus bar - 3pp
Activia vanilla yogurt - 2pp
Apple and grapes - 0pp.....20pp

Snack: Satsuma

Dinner: Quorn crispy fillet - 5pp
100g potatoes - 2pp
Broccoli, Cauli, Cabbage, Carrots, Sprouts - 0pp
Tomato ketchup - 1pp.....29pp :)

Does anyone know any good low pp frozen food? Or lowISH pp treats that taste naughty? ;)

Also trying to have fruit/veg with every meal to get my five a day ;P

I like the frozen birdseye rice fusions, 6pp. and the spinach and pea pilau tastes take away ish and the med veg is nice too! Hope that helps.

Bathroom scales say 7 stone 5.5... Wii fit says 7 stone 7. Wii fit has really increased my weight since I took the batteries out and put new ones in. Not sure what to go by, I'll reweigh tomorrow aswell. Anyway weeklies are reset and I am going to try not to have crazy binges!!

Todays...

Breakfast: 50g of cookie crisp with 100ml ss milk. 6pp
Options hot chocolate - 1pp

Lunch with little niece: hotdogs, tinned spaghetti, fishless fingers and veg :p - 11pp
Tesco Mint and Chocolate cornetto - 6pp YUM

Dinner: Heinz Chicken noodle soup - 3pp

27/29... Was actually meant to eat into weeklies today but my stomach is mega bloated and yucky and eating junk will not help it in the slightest :( I don't know what's up with my stomach but it's been bloated for soooo long :(

So I took some photos of my tummy today and I would really like to tone it up... however I have no idea what sort of routine I should do and whether I need to get my body fat lower to gain the toned look. Think i am going to try Davinas ab section 3x a week, in the mornings possibly.. what do yas think??

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111106_222836.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111106_222836.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 43
  • ForumRunner_20111106_222917.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111106_222917.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 55
...oh and todays been a mega fail. Will get on track tomorrow, hate not being at work/busy as I just eat everything in sight!!! Might have an elastic band on my wrist and flick it everytime I am ready to eat out of greed... I am not going to get the body I want if I am keep going to do this.. but I don't want to feel too deprived.. lately it seems like my only happiness is junk food... god that sounds sad..

Todays.

Breakfast: 60g of All Bran Crunch with 100ml semi skimmed milk - 7pp
Options hot choc - 1pp
Apple - 0pp

Lunch: Heinz mini meal - 3pp
Three quorn dippers - 3pp
Veg - 0pp

Dinner: 12pp left for dinner! D: hmm...
Quorn Crispy Fillet - 5pp
2 Quorn dippers - 2pp
mash -2pp
Veg - 0pp
Gravy; 4tsp - 2pp

Snacks:
Little toffee - 1pp
Mini chocolate hobnobs - 3pp

29/29 0/49
Also done two sections of Davina's High Energy 5 - abs and aeobrics!

Last edited:
29/29 24/49 Need a kick up the bum :p However I have just done FOUR sections of Davina. :eek: I am not gonna go on the scales tomorrow morning like!!!

Breakfast: All bran crunch with 100ml ss milk - 7pp
Options hot choc - 1pp
Apple when I got to work - 0pp.....8pp

Snack: Apple - 0pp

Lunch: Sarnie with chicken slices - 7pp
Mini hobnobs - 3pp
Coco pop bars - 2pp
Apple - 0pp.....20pp

Dinner: Quorn dippers - 4pp
Quorn fishless finger - 2pp
Spaghetti hoops - 3pp
Veg - 0pp.....29pp :)

Three apples today! Need to go food shopping, nout left!!

Oh and done two sections of Davina High Energy Five, aerobics and abs. Woopwoop!

And I did end up going on the scales, was hovering over just 7 stone 5... not too band. always feel like the gain will creep up the next day...

Back