Muscle tone...

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
thats great , when do you start? x

I have started hun... i am just drinking my first shake...forest fruits and i like it....it's much nice than the strawberry ones and i have soup for dinner tooo wooohoooooo can't wait!!!!

there is so much more variety isnt there is it more expensive?

good luck Nic x

It was cheaper for me this week ...only buy a few pounds, but still cheaper was £34 were as LT is £36! And soooo much choice i got confussed on what i wanted lol

Hi Nic,

I've got one of those gadgets:p

Well done on your 61% muscle - your body fat must be quite low too:D If you are not quite healthy you must be very close :)(below 33% healthy, above 33% body fat too high - for females age 20-39)

Keep up the good work with the slendertone and running - they are obviously working for you.

Good luck with CD:)

Cheers hun...it was 33.something fat% looking to get around to 20% and look fab...still have around 28lbs still to lose to get my bmi to 21 x

I've done a body fat thingy, but not muscle tone. It sounds similar. My fat was 29% and panic set in coz I thought it had to be under 25.........thats BMI DOH!!! I'm HEALTHY!!! yay!!

Cheers hun...it was 33.something fat% looking to get around to 20% and look fab...still have around 28lbs still to lose to get my bmi to 21 x

Wow...your target is 20%...You'll be wasting away!! I hear what you are saying though. Nearly a third of me is fat. Not nice.xx

thats really good! id never do one of them, id probably have more body fat percentage than a pork scratching :/ i am gonna start using slendertone thou hopefully that'll help a bit! i have nooo muscle lol im also waiting on my CDC to get back to me so i can start, i called her friday and she said shed call me end of the weekend to sort everything out but still nothing :( xxx

I used to have body fat of 20...so i can again ..i looked fine, toned and very athletic!! I used to be well into exercise and it was perfect for me x x No wasting here hunni xx

thats really good! id never do one of them, id probably have more body fat percentage than a pork scratching :/ i am gonna start using slendertone thou hopefully that'll help a bit! i have nooo muscle lol im also waiting on my CDC to get back to me so i can start, i called her friday and she said shed call me end of the weekend to sort everything out but still nothing :( xxx
You'll love it slendertone are fab!! Which ones did you buy?
I find the cd shakes much more filling than LT ..only had half and i am stuffed!!!!! it will be worth the wait...when she finally gets back x

You'll love it slendertone are fab!! Which ones did you buy?
I find the cd shakes much more filling than LT ..only had half and i am stuffed!!!!! it will be worth the wait...when she finally gets back x
Have you had the choc mint yet!!!!! TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!

no... i am trying to stay away from the sweet flavours...just having oriental chilli soup with extra chilli flakes x

no... i am trying to stay away from the sweet flavours...just having oriental chilli soup with extra chilli flakes x

I've not had that yet. What is it like. I get weighed tomorrow. If its nice, I might just get me some.x

OMG! I hate to think what my %bodyfat is, well high I'm guessing!!! Not sure about muscle tone, lowish but I do do a lot of walking so have musclely (is there such a word?) calves!

x

I've not had that yet. What is it like. I get weighed tomorrow. If its nice, I might just get me some.x
i have had 1/2 made with a pint of water n i am stuffed...nice too my chillis may have been a big pinch tho...my tongues tingling lol xx

Back