Total Solution Mushroom soup

gonabslim79

I hate mushrooms and really struggle with the soup!

Any ideas to make it more flavourable? Plllsssss?????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The first mushroom soup I had I didnt really like though I still ate it. The second one I had I tried adding some tarragon which made it much nicer to my mind. Tarragon is quite a strong herb though so maybe not suited to everyone.

I found some chilli powder and black pepper helped x

Hi fattibumbum,
I hope you don't mind me replying on this yread , i was reading one of ur post i can' t remember in which section it was - so i have hunted you dowm .lol - anyway you were asking why ur loss was slow and you mentioned ypu have arthritis??? I too have arthritis and take methotrexate, now i know it does say in the atkins book that some anti arthritis drugs can affect ketosis, i don't seem to be able to reach this- so of not in ketosis ur body will be in starvation which is completley different, this could be why the sloss loss of which i am experiencing aswell xxx good luck x

juliebags said:
Hi fattibumbum,
I hope you don't mind me replying on this yread , i was reading one of ur post i can' t remember in which section it was - so i have hunted you dowm .lol - anyway you were asking why ur loss was slow and you mentioned ypu have arthritis??? I too have arthritis and take methotrexate, now i know it does say in the atkins book that some anti arthritis drugs can affect ketosis, i don't seem to be able to reach this- so of not in ketosis ur body will be in starvation which is completley different, this could be why the sloss loss of which i am experiencing aswell xxx good luck x

I'll pm you ;)

If you like spicy stuff try some Cayenne pepper-its hot though

Back